Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andtheheadcoach

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Andtheheadcoach

  1. Conner had a very tall girl come off the bench last year. She was at least 6'4". Very raw, but if she works, could be a factor. Needs to put on some pounds though. I call Boone, Highlands, NDA, Holmes, NCC, Conner as my top 5 with Ludlow a close 6. Don't count out the Panthers. Stamm has had a ton of girls working all summer long.
  2. how has Highlands looked this summer? I consider them to be top 3 as well.
  3. What do teams look like after the dead period? I know Ludlow was very impressive from what I hear...who else? NDA, Boone, etc..?
  4. there are 2 games. 1 for seniors and 1 for juniors. Each team gets one representative, unless a team is short on players. If that's the case, the coaches select players to fill the roster. I believe the jr game is first.
  5. AA looked very weak this year. PT even looked like they were down and they didn't dominate like they have in the past.
  6. You honestly think it will move to UL? I don't think UL has the parking and/or the seating.:argue:
  7. Why is the meet not at UK again? Is the UK baseball team THAT good again?
  8. I think it's becausr the paper's cover the NKY coach's associations. I believe if those teams were members, then they would get the post season coverage. I am all for adding more teams to the association. It will make it more competitive.:banana:
  9. NCC's stellar D...I believe they've carried that aspect over from their days in slow pitch...it also helps that Sandfoss is a great pitcher.
  10. Ludlow - Ashley Daugherty, Michelle Landrum, Julie Hardin, Caitlin Ottoway Highlands - Katie Allen, Mallory Adler, Bekah Towles, Sam Messmer Lloyd - Tawni Lockard and Ashley Molitor Ryle - Allison Harmeling and Morgan McCleish Scott - Shelby Benzinger, Lauren Tibbs, Kiki Brown Simon Kenton - Chelsea Tolliver, Jessica Ferris
  11. http://www.kytrackxc.com or http://www.ktccca.org
  12. Eventhough I don't see it happening, I would love to see: #1 - PT defeated or #2 - teams that consistently dominate moved up a class.
  13. Lawrence County, 3+ hours from NKY. There is something wrong with the alignment in that region.
  14. Scott won the slow pitch state tourney today 8-7 over Lloyd. Lloyd came out of the loser's bracket and beat Scott 12-0 in the first of 2 games in the double elimination tournament. Scott was up 8-2 in the bottom of the 7th and Lloyd scored 5. Great games all day. Congrats to all teams.
  15. from http://www.villanova.edu Curtis and Kerrigan Go Sub-Four Marks First Time Both Seniors Broke Four Minutes in Mile Run May 15, 2007 SWARTHMORE, Pa. - Yesterday's "Last Chance" Meet proved to be more than memorable as Villanova men's track and field seniors, Bobby Curtis and Michael Kerrigan, both put forth tremendous efforts to break four minutes in the mile at Swarthmore College. Last night's feat marked the first time in Curtis and Kerrigan's careers that they were able to clock in under four minutes. "I was nervous going into the race," admits Curtis. "I knew I was ready both physically and mentally to break four minutes, but your body has a way of convincing you otherwise as race time approaches." The seniors ran evenly throughout the entire race with Curtis edging Kerrigan as they crossed the finish line. Curtis posted an impressive fully-automatic time of 3:57.20, while Kerrigan put up an equally notable mark of 3:59.60. Villanova alumni Adrian Blincoe and Terry Byrnes paced the senior duo in an effort to keep their splits of .59, 1.59, and 2:59.80 on target to eventually set individual career records. "Breaking four minutes feels awesome," exclaims Kerrigan. "It has always been a dream of mine to accomplish, and it is an experience I'll remember for the rest of my life. All of it would not have been possible without great coaching from Marcus, terrific pacing from Terry and Adrian, and the endless support from my teammates and family."
  16. the video shows a great race. The article on the school's website stated that him and a teammate both cracked the 4 minute barrier. Curtis went 3:57, and his teammate went 3:59 with the help of guys rabbitting so they could hit even splits.
  17. Brian is good, but I'd have to say that Bobby will have the better legacy...just compare them in HS...
  18. The field is set for this weekend at the Rivershore Sports Complex in Hebron: Scott v. Ludlow Bellevue v. Dixie Heights Lloyd v. Newport Holy Cross v. Campbell Co. Best game of the first round should be the last game. The winner of the lower bracket will have the toughest day by far, but they might also be far more prepared for the close games and competition compared to whomever comes out of the top bracket. Good luck to all teams!
  19. I think next year, with the exception of a few players, will be pretty even across the board. There are many players that do many different things for their respective teams. I like Henderson as the player every team must stop. I also like Sorrell from HC. I saw him as a soph, and he impressed me then. McFarland from Boone is in the mix. If Craddock from Lloyd could develop a jumper when he's tired, I think he could be a top 10 player. Like I said, I think there are 5 players or so that are in the top 5, but after that, it's a toss up with about 10-15 names. Should be an exciting year next year.
  20. Yes, with a 9 AM start time...also, that's where the state tourney will be held the following Saturday.:banana:
  21. Region 1 is: Lloyd v. Heritage Dixie v. Grant all games played at Rivershore Sports complex in Hebron. In one of the other regions, I do know that Scott and Campbell drew each other first.
  22. I figured I'd start the thread since it was mentioned in a previous one...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.