Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Ky. Junior All-Star game at Thomas More

Featured Replies

There is going to be a Junior All-Star game at Thomas More on June 9th. at 6:00 P.M. Any body have any idea who will be playing?

How about girls from Scott?

Spring Schneider is the senior representing Scott.

The Senior All-Star Game will follow at 8:00pm

There won't be any Boone Sr's to be at this as they will be at the UofL team camp this weekend.

anybody have any roster information for either the juniors or seniors?

  • Author

I know KiKi Brown from Scott HS, Mariah Cutter and Whitney Cundiff (sp ? sorry) from NCC, Alyse Slater from Bellvue there are a couple more and I apologize to them for forgetting their names. They are playing for the east team.

there are 2 games. 1 for seniors and 1 for juniors. Each team gets one representative, unless a team is short on players. If that's the case, the coaches select players to fill the roster. I believe the jr game is first.

Lauren Hargett from Walton-Verona will be playing in the junior game.

 

McKenzie Garcia was asked to play in the senior game but will be out of town.

 

Should be two good games.

Kristen White from Campbell Co

There won't be any Boone Sr's to be at this as they will be at the UofL team camp this weekend.

 

Katie Behrens from Boone played in the junior all star game.

 

Whitney Cundiff of NCC got the MVP in the junior all star game from the East and from the West I believe a Conner girl got the award but I'm not sure.

 

The junior game was a pretty good game. The West jumped out to like a 16 or 17 point lead in the first half, but the East came back to cut it to 5 at halftime. Second half the West was too much and ended up winning 61-50 I believe.

 

I was very impressed with the Conley girl from SK and the Campbell co girl (not sure of her name) on the East.

 

From the West team, Morgan McCleese of Ryle stood out most to me and was IMO the most impressive player as she scored 8 of her team's first 8 points then the girls wouldn't pass her the ball. Kind of selfish play by both teams.

 

In the senior All star game, I know the west won by like 20 but not sure of the score or details except that Spring Sneider of Scott had the East's first 9 points and were leading 9-0 when I left. Carmen Firth was a ball hog as well. She took her teams first 5 or 6 shots before everyone started yelling at her to pass the ball.

Kristen White from Campbell Co

 

She's a good one. I was impressed with her.

She's a good one. I was impressed with her.

 

Yes she is......her brother was a good player for the Camels, Brett White.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.