Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. I was impressed with Maegley, Big body and uses it to the best of his ability.
  2. Nice game from both teams, looks like Gallatin found a little extra horsepower.
  3. Questionable defensive selection on the last play of the game. Everybody in the gym knew where that ball was going.
  4. Because that is what he does on every thread.:madman: Just like when he accused the program of cheating when he heard about a supposed move in that never moved in.
  5. I realize that there are alot better teams out there in the state of ky, but if we are nothing more or less than a good small school, what does that make the teams we just beat by 19 and 20. If you look at it we have the best chance to be competitive in the region which is pretty good for such a small school no more or no less.
  6. Good win for a good small school!! Almost got knocked off of the high horse.........Not.
  7. I noticed that tempers flared last night but not between the two rivals teams. It seemed to me that Carroll was more interested in fighting each other. I saw several exchanges between their own players that will ultimately result in them not reaching their full potential. On one exchange a fellow panther tried to calm down a player and he swiped his arm away and told him to get the heck off of me. I hate to see this on any team even if it is a rivalry.
  8. Anything can happen in a rivalry game, look at Cincy and the X-men. :thumb:
  9. Great example here......You are Comparing apples to oranges. Lose a d-1 player replace him with a d-2/NAIA player not to mention 6-7 and 6-7 bookends to erase all your mistakes. With that being said, if I recall the game on Saturday, Gallatin did come out with the victory. There is no reasons to make excuses, we won the game. We will take it and move on to Williamstown. :thumb:
  10. I agree, There is a level of added intensity everytime these two teams play both on the court and in the stands. Any game that makes a very elderly lady give the double finger to the opposing bench should probably be considered a rivalry game.
  11. I disagree with your assessment on shooting ability. Gallatin has had a total of five practices with all of their players due to their recent success in football. It takes a while to get back into basketball shape and knock the rust off from playing a different sport. Walton shot the ball well last night, but I like Gallatin's shooters with extended practice. :thumb:
  12. Are we even allowed to talk about these kind of leagues on this website? Are you referring to bush league? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  13. I do not know wher you are getting your stats, but the KHSAA website has Owen in the 90's at 5-6, 6-5, 5-6, 5-5, 0-10, 1-8, 4-6, 4-7, 4-6 and 1-9. :thumb:
  14. I totally understand where your coming from, but half of the fun of this website to me is talking to people you don't really know and saying,( within the rules,) whatever comes to mind and seeing how people react .To me that is part of the draw to an open forum setting.
  15. Hopefully this is some kind of prophecy in another sport. :dancingpa
  16. Well that is where we will have to agree to disagree. When you call a good win a fluke people will get upset, end of story. I think he or she pulled all of that criticism back on to themselves. "Fluke" in that sense is close to a four letter word.
  17. Well, I assumed he was one of yours. That is who I am referring but if it turns out that he is one of yours I will find you and collect on the steak dinner.
  18. Is all american not one of yours? Look in both threads.
  19. I thought I might have slipped into a basketball thread.....Nice win for the rockets.
  20. Every "real" fan should be upset when you are "ousted" from the playoffs. Everybody has been running their mouth on both sides all week and that leads to tension the day after a game win or lose. Good game last night and good luck to the raiders next week. As for the wildcats we will focus our anger to another sport and move on.
  21. I seriously hope you win, if you do I'll take a little extra salt for my crow.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.