Everything posted by ADopted ADmiral
-
#2 Boyle County vs. West Carter (3A First Round)
- "Stranger Things" Netflix series
One of the reasons I like this show so much is because of the time period...1983-1984...- Logan County
I still remember when Logan County opened as a new school back in 1982-1983...One year later the winners of the 1984 sweet sixteen in basketball...I'm happy for the success that the football team is achieving this season...- Danville 44 Lexington Christian 28
Yes...- Danville at Lexington Christian Academy - Live in HD by Prepspin
Score and time please?- 2A Game of the Week: #1 Danville at #3 Lexington Christian Academy
Think about this. In just a few weeks there is a good probability that these two teams will meet again. So whichever team wins next Friday night will have to do it all over again in just a few short weeks. I just can't see either one of these teams sweeping the other...- Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
You need to get a turntable....Jump into the time machine. Your life will be forever changed...- Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
A few years ago I picked up a reissue of the white album in mono... It sounds amazing. Original UK pressings in mono are very expensive.- Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
The White album is a masterpiece...How about Happiness is a warm gun? Mic Drops...- Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
I did make a trip to Mayfield back in 03 for a game between the ADs and the Cards...Brother you live a nice town. One day I want to visit there in the summer.- Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Edit my friend Edit...- Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey"- Bowling Green 56 Barren County 0
I plan on being there next week...- Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
- Boyle County 48 Lexington Catholic 17
No surprise here...- Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
I'm taking a vacation day next Friday. I will be making a trip to my hometown Bowling Green. My plan is to hit one of my favorite record shops,and catch the first ever game between Bowling Green and South Warren at El Donaldson Stadium...It's gonna be a great day...- Danville/Somerset Updates
I'm at work this evening so I can't give updates. On break right now listening on the radio. 7-0 ADs.- Tates Creek/Danville Updates
:lol2:- Tates Creek/Danville Updates
Touchdown ADs...27-24- Tates Creek/Danville Updates
Touchdown ADs....Tates Creel 24 ADs 21- Tates Creek/Danville Updates
More sleep that's it.- Tates Creek/Danville Updates
From listening to the broadcast it sounds like a little of both.- Tates Creek/Danville Updates
^^^yep The ADS were moving and the ADs turn it over.- Tates Creek/Danville Updates
working second shift is not OK...- Tates Creek/Danville Updates
Game is being broadcast on WHIR AM 123 - "Stranger Things" Netflix series