Everything posted by Knuckleball
-
Updates on 9th region JV Tournament
All semifinal games will be played at Scott today at 5:00 and 7:00. unfortunately i dont know who is playing who, mind filling me in?
-
Bracken Co. @ Scott Predictions
The game is at 5:30 at Scott and it is Senior Night for the Eagles. Predictions??
-
JV: Scott 6 CovCath 3
I believe they did not face the same pitcher as before
-
JV: Scott 6 CovCath 3
Scott lost a close one to Beechwood, losing 3-4. Great season Eagles and good luck to the Tigers.
-
37th District (Seeded) Schedule
I have Silver Grove beating Calvary and Scott beating them to advance to the finals. I also think that Brossart will be able to edge out Campbell and advance to the finals but will lose to the Eagles. Scott wins the 37th district and Brossart is runner-up
-
JV: Scott 6 CovCath 3
Scott came to play that day. They got two runs in the first off a 2 run double and they coasted for a couple innings. CovCath got one in the 4th inning and Scott got 2 that same inning. Scott got one in the 5th and the 6th. CovCath got 2 runs in the 6th inning, one being earned and the other unearned. CovCath pitched nearly everybody trying to keep them in the game and it worked. The pitcher for Scott just kept them quiet for most of the game
-
JV: Scott 6 CovCath 3
Scott knocks off the Colonels in the first round of the NKY JV tournament and moves on to face the Tigers of Beechwood who drew a bye the first round.
-
Bourbon Co. 3 Clark Co. 1
Last time I checked Scott shut Brossart out!:ylsuper: But Scott has split 2 games with them
-
Bourbon Co. 3 Clark Co. 1
Scott beat Mason earlier. The most recent game though, they did lose to them. Their only other loss is to GRC in the 10th region. How are the other teams fairing in the 10th region?
-
Campbell Co. 7 Silver Grove 2
Have they played Brossart yet? All I know is that Scott has locked up the district #1 seed, going 4-0. I'm trying to figure out who gets the #2 seed.
-
10th Region Top 5 Teams To Date
And since I haven't posted my top 5, here it is: 1) Clark County 2) Scott 3) Harrison County 4) Bourbon County 5) Mason/Brossart
-
10th Region Top 5 Teams To Date
Scott can rival them because they also have some deep pitching.
-
Best N.KY. JV Teams
Scott started out strong by starting the season 9-1 but have fallen off as of late. The bats have been struggling and they havent been able to get run production for their pitchers.
-
10th Region Top 5 Teams To Date
1st of all Scott has beat Harrison and Mason. Also has Bourbon played Brossart? Scott has shut out both Brossart and Campbell. They have only lost to Clark Co. in the 10th to my knowledge.
-
Scott 5 Campbell 0
He did throw the complete game as I mentioned earlier
-
Beechwood 9 Harrison County 7
Just to make a correction but the final score was actually 9-7. One of the Harrison Co. players hit a solo shot early in the 7th inning.
-
Scott 5 Campbell 0
Aaron Bush throws the complete game for Scott and comes off with the win. A lefty started for the Camels, but I don't have a name. Anyone want to fill me in?
-
Boone Co 21 Scott 10
Farris also contributed with a 2-run-homer last night. Scott will bounce back I'm sure. Every team has one of those games. Scott plays Ryle tomorrow at home so maybe they can bounce back with a big win over the Raiders.
-
Scott 14 Dixie 4 (5 innings)
any info on this game?
-
Doc Morris Tournament
I don't have the schedule but I know Scott plays Beechwood in the Doc Morris. That should be a very interesting game....
-
Conner 11 Scott 1
Not sure of the score but I heard they got run-ruled. Swanson got the start for the Eagles. Swanson is generally pretty solid. I just think he had an off day. Tough loss for the Eagles.
-
Scott 1 Brossart 0
He allowed 1 run in the Pendleton game. Just a correction but still he is pitching great early in the season for the eagles.
-
Scott 11 Bellevue 1 (5 innings)
Final
-
Scott 13 Simon Kenton 2 (5 ininings)
Scott played Grayson County in the championship but they lost 6-5. They start the season off by going 3-1.
-
Scott 13 Simon Kenton 2 (5 ininings)
Scott beats SK in semis in Grayson Co. Invitational and advances to championship