Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

callmeclutch

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by callmeclutch

  1. they aren't in the same district...
  2. Breathitt isnt in the All A tournament this year...They may be an All A school but they are not in the tournament.
  3. Which underclassmen are you talking about? There are a few that may get to play some this year one being..Keisha Perkins an 8th grader from Hindman Elementary..Another being Sammy King a freshman from Beaver Elementary...Sammy has the potential to be a very good player if they can get her to use it.
  4. Oh yeah..real glad...dont even get me started...:fight:
  5. Not really sure..to be honest...Mr.Stamper seems like he would make a good coach and I am not just saying that because his boy plays but mainly because he seems to be coaching material....and I am usually against parents coaching their children but that is what KCC needs..Justin just doesnt seem to get into a game like "Most" coaches do...but then again I am used to a coach getting up and screaming his lungs out and then calling a timeout just to scream some more.
  6. This is commone sense...Lex Cath is always the team to beat.
  7. Well everyone has failed to mention Clark Stepp..Junior....and Tate Cox a freshman. Those two boys are among the top in the state concerning underclasssmen.
  8. Megan is very good...Even though summer ball does not count but KCC beat LCC and Hazard. They played Breathitt 10 or 11 times and lost to them yeah, every time but by very close margins. I look for some more girls to step up and help the lady pats out alot this year.
  9. How will the Lady Pats of Knott Central do this year??? I will give my opinion later.
  10. That would have been the best bet for KCC...
  11. I have a feeling it is going to take more than a new coach to help KCC get back on the radar.
  12. Heather Sturdivant - pg Kristen Madden - c Megan Mosley - sg Beth Lewis -f Stidham from Leslie -g
  13. Oh, I should have known that...I dont know what I was thinking.
  14. I thaught Scott graduated...:confused:
  15. How will the patriots do this year????
  16. Who else has shown interest in this job?
  17. Word has it he is 6'9" and to beat it all he is still growing.
  18. Clark Stepp Tate Cox Garrison Collins Justin Hicks Cambell from Hazard
  19. I kinda believe that too...:sssh:
  20. JBS!!! Hazard will be right there with them but with Collins back no one will be able to stop them.
  21. I am sure you do! And by the way last year doesn't count towards this years team!
  22. Then could someone fill me in through a PM and let me know why they where put on probation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.