Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott Central's New Coach is.....

Featured Replies

Justin Amburgey has been hired to coach the Patriots for the upcoming 2 seasons.

 

Don't ask me who told me. I don't give out my sources becuase if I did, I wouldn't have a source anymore. But ,a very reliable source told me that Robert Pollard stated to them yesterday that Justin was hired.

 

Any thoughts?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
How will the patriots do this year????

 

Not sure. I'm guessing that the first year won't be much. But, then again, you never know.

They return three starters in michael lindon,stuart stamper and scott mosley Jarrod Amburgey and Matt Everage who played a big role off the bench will mor ethen likely be starting in the other two spots and they return alot of there bench i believe they will be in the hunt this year

They return three starters in michael lindon,stuart stamper and scott mosley Jarrod Amburgey and Matt Everage who played a big role off the bench will mor ethen likely be starting in the other two spots and they return alot of there bench i believe they will be in the hunt this year

 

 

I thaught Scott graduated...:confused:

  • Author
I thaught Scott graduated...:confused:

 

He's a senior this year.

Oh, I should have known that...I dont know what I was thinking.

Congrats, Crab. That's what Justin's nickname was in college. He has far exceeded my expectations for him. Good luck.

Did he coach Knott Co. this past summer, because that guy sure didn't have much fire in him?

Did he coach Knott Co. this past summer, because that guy sure didn't have much fire in him?

 

 

Do you think that you have to pace the sidelines and scream at the players all the time to be considered a good coach? Many of those coaches that do that I feel just want to been seen or noticed more than the players. Coaches have there own style and many successful coaches never got off the bench and ran up and down the sidelines yelling( Phil JAckson, JOhn Wooden) maybe thats just his style.

Do you think that you have to pace the sidelines and scream at the players all the time to be considered a good coach? Many of those coaches that do that I feel just want to been seen or noticed more than the players. Coaches have there own style and many successful coaches never got off the bench and ran up and down the sidelines yelling( Phil JAckson, JOhn Wooden) maybe thats just his style.

 

I didn't say anything about screaming or yelling, and I sure didn't say he wasn't a good coach. You are making stuff up. I just wondered if that was him this summer that I saw coaching them. It might not have even been him. The guy I saw acted totally bored out of his mind...and I think kids feed off of that. If a coach has no energy then you can't expect the kids to have any!! I don't even know the guy. I do know that the KCC program has fallen completely off the radar in the past few years, maybe the new coach can revive them!!

I didn't say anything about screaming or yelling, and I sure didn't say he wasn't a good coach. You are making stuff up. I just wondered if that was him this summer that I saw coaching them. It might not have even been him. The guy I saw acted totally bored out of his mind...and I think kids feed off of that. If a coach has no energy then you can't expect the kids to have any!! I don't even know the guy. I do know that the KCC program has fallen completely off the radar in the past few years, maybe the new coach can revive them!!

 

 

I have a feeling it is going to take more than a new coach to help KCC get back on the radar.

I didn't say anything about screaming or yelling, and I sure didn't say he wasn't a good coach. You are making stuff up. I just wondered if that was him this summer that I saw coaching them. It might not have even been him. The guy I saw acted totally bored out of his mind...and I think kids feed off of that. If a coach has no energy then you can't expect the kids to have any!! I don't even know the guy. I do know that the KCC program has fallen completely off the radar in the past few years, maybe the new coach can revive them!!

 

 

I am not for sure but I think it is the same guy and I didnt say you said he wasnt a good coach but all I mean is different coaches have different styles...some are the sargent type like you seem to like and some might me the professor type like you say he is, maybe he wasnt bored just thinking, maybe he gets them prepared in practice and feels like they know what to do in the game and doesnt have to yell....i dont know but people are different.

I have a feeling it is going to take more than a new coach to help KCC get back on the radar.

 

Well you cant win the Kentucky Derby with a Mule....what kind of talent do they have there?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.