Knott County Central Coach steps down

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Spurlock is on his way to the little Rupp of the Mountians. I hear ALC connections are eager try to reprise the old team.
I don't get the connection. Spurlock is Hazard's coach. Feltner was KCC 's coach. Who will take either one of their places?

has feltner applied to any other schools...and what's this about spurlock..he's still coaching in Hazard from what i know...don't think he'd want to leave after winning the region last year, why was spurlock even brought up..the thread's about feltner and KCC?

has feltner applied to any other schools...and what's this about spurlock..he's still coaching in Hazard from what i know...don't think he'd want to leave after winning the region last year, why was spurlock even brought up..the thread's about feltner and KCC?

As of right now I dont think he has.

Once again the administration let go another coach at Kcc. Isnt it about time to stop this stuff. Kcc is a joke, and always will be with the AD that they have. He has done nothing for Kcc. I heard it was because of some parents couldn't keep to themselves, and always tryed to stick their nose in his business, and I think most of the people from Knott County know's who I am talking about. If it were me, I wouldn't even apply for a job at Kcc, because two years and your out....

The funny thing is yeah, the principal has played ball. In which I was told was fairly good at it as well. But the AD is the assistant principal. IMO they might as well give the job to the AD because apparently he is never going to get the coach "he" wants.