Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott County Central Coach steps down

Featured Replies

  • Author

As of right now I think the only person running is Justin Amburgey or so I have been told. Kcc should have a good team either way.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now I think the only person running is Justin Amburgey or so I have been told. Kcc should have a good team either way.

 

 

Kcc is only looking brighter.. But if they dont keep the good coaches around they get kcc will continue in the same direction they have been traveling for the last decade.... and soon they will be gettin scheduled for teams senior night games.

  • Author
Kcc is only looking brighter.. But if they dont keep the good coaches around they get kcc will continue in the same direction they have been traveling for the last decade.... and soon they will be gettin scheduled for teams senior night games.

 

 

That is exactly right Bleed_Blue. If they could get a coach and keep him they would be very good. Personally I would like to see Hall from, Breathitt there. But that is just me...Good luck to KCC in the coaching hunt once agian.

The funny thing is yeah, the principal has played ball. In which I was told was fairly good at it as well. But the AD is the assistant principal. IMO they might as well give the job to the AD because apparently he is never going to get the coach "he" wants.

 

I am surprised that you would say that. The AD DOES NOT want the job. Also, Beder as everyone on here says is an asset to Knott Central. He will take the program in the right direction. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pigskin Patriots go to the play-offs. Both the principal and assistant principal appear to wholeheartedly support Beder. I would imagine that the principal, assistant principal and football coach would not want the position. We need someone who will LEAD the Patiots back to the Regional Tournament and be dominant in the region. I would hope that you would agree especially since the title of the thread is "Knott County Coach STEPS DOWN!"

  • Author
I am surprised that you would say that. The AD DOES NOT want the job. Also, Beder as everyone on here says is an asset to Knott Central. He will take the program in the right direction. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pigskin Patriots go to the play-offs. Both the principal and assistant principal appear to wholeheartedly support Beder. I would imagine that the principal, assistant principal and football coach would not want the position. We need someone who will LEAD the Patiots back to the Regional Tournament and be dominant in the region. I would hope that you would agree especially since the title of the thread is "Knott County Coach STEPS DOWN!"

 

 

 

No one said Beder wanted the job. All that was said about Beder, was whether or not he was still the football coach. That is exactly what we need someone who will lead the boys back to the regional tournament. But at the rate KCC is going right now that isnt going to happen.

More than likely it will come down to Dale Richardson an assistant on the team last year. Justin Amburgey another assitant on the team last year or the Ast. Principal David Jeff Stamper. More than likely it will be one of these three because nobody else will probably play the players they have to play to stay at KCC for more than 1-2..

  • Author

Personally I would like to see Dale Richardson become coach. He seems to be a good coach.I just can't see Justin as a coach any more. If any one wants to know anymore PM me.

Personally I would like to see Dale Richardson become coach. He seems to be a good coach.I just can't see Justin as a coach any more. If any one wants to know anymore PM me.

 

 

Appparently you are unaware of the fact that the position is advertised for 10 days within the system. Then KCC can go outside the system. There are some excellent head coaches who have left their previous positions that would send KCC in the right direction.

By the way, from what I am hearing from parents and players they are impressed with Amburgey.

  • Author
Appparently you are unaware of the fact that the position is advertised for 10 days within the system. Then KCC can go outside the system. There are some excellent head coaches who have left their previous positions that would send KCC in the right direction.

By the way, from what I am hearing from parents and players they are impressed with Amburgey.

 

 

 

I know there are some good coaches out there and looks to me KCC hasn't found one yet. And yes, I am aware that the job is advertised for 10 days within the system. I have already heard this once this year. From what I hear now Hall from Breathitt may try to become coach. I am sure Amburgey would be a good coach but after what happened last year I wouldnt trust him.

I know there are some good coaches out there and looks to me KCC hasn't found one yet. And yes, I am aware that the job is advertised for 10 days within the system. I have already heard this once this year. From what I hear now Hall from Breathitt may try to become coach. I am sure Amburgey would be a good coach but after what happened last year I wouldnt trust him.

 

 

 

Why wouldn't u trust him.......He is doing a good job so far I expect good things to come out of Hindman this year

  • Author
Why wouldn't u trust him.......He is doing a good job so far I expect good things to come out of Hindman this year

 

Do to rules I will not post why I can't trust him. And yes, good things could come from Hindman this year and I hope they do too. Lets just pray the KCC boys get a good coach that knows what he is doing and can lead the boys back to the region and maybe, and hopefully, back to state.

Well in my own opinion you cant please everbody in Knott County...its sad that in the past 10 years Kcc has had 4 coaches ... And who wants to apply for a 2 year coaching Job?... And its sad you to watch talent go down the drain becouse there worrying if there coach didnt pleased the admin. that he will be gone. its silly and i just want to see the kids have fun and win ... and quit dealing with problems that shouldnt even exist

Well, my predictions were right. I said that Feltner is a great coach, but would be out before the next season starts. Typical KCC bull. I would say the reason Feltner left was not because of the parents. From what I have heard, the parents liked him. It's the AD that isn't well liked and he basically ran the team.

 

As for the next coach, Dale Richardson will probably take over the reins of Carr Creek Hi... er I mean Knott Central. Him and the AD are close friends. And Princ. Pollard doesn't have a clue what goes on at the school. So, he wouldn't make a good coach. Amburgey seems to be the leading candidate, but doesn't have the pull to get it.

 

Beder will be out after this season. Remember, I said it here.

Well in my own opinion you cant please everbody in Knott County...its sad that in the past 10 years Kcc has had 4 coaches ... And who wants to apply for a 2 year coaching Job?... And its sad you to watch talent go down the drain becouse there worrying if there coach didnt pleased the admin. that he will be gone. its silly and i just want to see the kids have fun and win ... and quit dealing with problems that shouldnt even exist

 

Amen! :thumb:

Beder will be out after this season. Remember, I said it here.

 

 

Since you know so much, please inform Coach Beder ...He's not aware he won't be here in 2007. Better yet Coach is at Fieldhouse everyday go by and talk to him and let him set you straight! You have no clue!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.