Everything posted by LONGSHOT
-
North/South All Star Game
Cory Britt- Georgetown College Tyler Fryman and Chris Marshall-Morehead State
-
North/South All Star Game
Harrison County has four players playing on the north team--Tyler Fryman, Caleb Switzer, Jeremy Allen and Cory Britt
-
North/South All Star Game
I know it will be played on June 8th at Centre. Any info on the the team roster? Who are the coaches?
-
Harrison/Pendleton Predictions
Interesting.
-
Harrison Co. 67 Montgomery Co. 36
Harrison vs Pendleton tuesday night at Harrison. Game time 8:15.
-
Harrison County 65 George Rogers Clark 51
I guess all that matters is who wins Tuesday night. You're right PC will probably win but I'm pulling for the underdog. :thumb:
-
Harrison County 65 George Rogers Clark 51
Im glad Pendleton beat Harrison the first time. It's harder to beat a team twice. Good Luck Breds!!
-
Harrison County 65 George Rogers Clark 51
Thats Sunrise not Sunshine
-
Harrison County 65 George Rogers Clark 51
Great win for the Breds! Harrison wanted and needed this win!
-
George Rogers Clark vs Harrison Co 2-21
Harrison does not have a very deep bench and the five starters wear down by the fourth quarter. I really think they play hard but have a difficult time playing with a team that can rest their players. But I am still hoping!
-
10th Region All-Region Team
Congratulations to all these players!!!
-
Harrison Co. vs Boone Co. predictions-2/7
Any thoughts?
-
Pendleton Co. 71 Harrison Co. 56
Harrison and Pendleton could play in the district and it will be played at Harrison County.
-
Pendleton Co. 71 Harrison Co. 56
I saw both games and Scott County IMO is the best team we have played. I will not be surprised when they are in the final game at the Sweet 16.
-
Pendleton Co. vs Harrison Co.
I'm sure the Breds will be tired too after playing Scott Co. I wish we could have played on a different night. We will have our hands full against PC.
-
Scott Co. 89 Harrison Co. 58
I'm sure that fatigue had something to do with it. Scott Co. has a lot of depth and was able to play alot more players. They are clearly a great basketball team. The best Harrison Co. has played all year!
-
QB Cory Britt commits to....
They have not asked him to play basketball.
-
QB Cory Britt commits to....
Harrison County QB Cory Britt has verbally committed to Georgetown College and will officially sign tommorrow.
-
The 10th Region
I agree, I don't think Harrison should be ranked 10 since they have beaten Bourbon Co. and Bishop Brossart.
-
Clay County 68 Harrison 47
Clay County definately outplayed Harrison tonight. I don't know why we played like we did but Coach Kendall didn't like it and so we played without our starters for some of the second quarter and most of the second half. Certainly did not help us at all.
-
Clay Co. 69 Powell Co. 66
Clay Co. plays Harrison this Friday at home--How do these teams compare?
-
Harrison County 48 Bishop Brossart 46
Congratulations Breds!!