Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Original Rookie

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Original Rookie

  1. Don't count on it. :thumb: :thumb:
  2. I was gonna say. That was my senior year dawg!
  3. :thumb: Maybe the best coach in NKY history...
  4. 1. At first I thought Boone was going to be charged with a late hit but when I saw Kammer come up, he was kinda limping so I figured he had been hit low. I didn't see it though. 2. On the fumble, to me it looked like he was down. I thought the ref from the far end blew the play dead but then the nearside judge came in and signaled Boone ball. Hey I wasn't going to argue. 3. He is ridiculous.
  5. He is a flat out load. One of the best sophomore back I've seen play in awhile, and thats saying a lot.
  6. Perfect word for their performance.
  7. Dixie looked very average tonight. Turnover's and a few key penalties killed them. Boone's secondary did an extremely good job. Kyle Lightner and Kyle Gibson played outstanding! Boone came in with a great game plan as expected, Coach Thompson and Co. continue to get in done in the playoffs. They deserve a ton of credt. Farris had a big game on the ground again. Trinity next week boys!!!
  8. Thanks for not taking it to heart SM. You know that I don't think its in the bag for the Rebels, they will have to play extremely well to win this game. Just having some fun
  9. You guys better make it one heckuva tailgate because it'll be your last of the season... unless you want to come to Boone's next game. :flame:
  10. You guys all tailgating somewhere?
  11. If you are right about the run, then Boone will lose. But Boone knows Dixie just as well as Dixie knows Boone. IMO Thompson and Co. will have a good game plan and they'll execute it. Boone WILL move the ball on Dixie.
  12. :thumb: I've been to Dixie plenty of times.
  13. So it's that obvious that Dixie will win?
  14. I'm definitely making the drive up from Lexington for this one. Should be another classic, same schools, same hype, same importance, different players, won't be the first time these guys meet in the playoffs I guarantee that. If Boone can control the clock and sustain a few long drives, I really like our chances. I have a feeling a lesser known guy is going to make a huge play to decide this one, which team will he come from though??
  15. I remember at the beginning of the year when everyone wrote off NKY 4A... Being 2-2 and disappointed that we should have won another, I think it turned out pretty good thus far.
  16. They may have. Which would be the point in how could you even think about looking ahead when your playing the team who: A) already beat you this year and B) ended your season AFTER you beat Trinity last year. As for the game, I'm going to stay away from the trash talking, this game is going to be a classic, good luck to both squads! Go Rebels!!!
  17. How could Dixie POSSIBLY underestimate Boone?
  18. Should be a CPC classic for sure. Boone has their number as of now and I'm sticking with that. Some people on here said A LOT of stuff that didn't come true last playoffs, I'll look for the same to happen!!!
  19. Tough loss for the Raiders. Sorry guys... you had a great season! Hats off to the seniors
  20. Wow. Can't believe this match-up is happening again! The Rebels are tough as nails in the playoffs. Dixie better have their A+ game or they could be in for a very long night!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.