Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GaViking

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GaViking

  1. RunFirst - I also experienced seeing the same thing last year when we played them - not sure why they allow it.
  2. Wow, I did not expect this.
  3. Ok you've made me dizzy! Good Night.
  4. Good Luck Boone!! Play hard :ylsuper:
  5. Well, I said I love the pic I'm really not a fan either
  6. Tony, I didn't either.
  7. Woulid you please explain why not??
  8. OK, Love your pic!
  9. I think NKY football 4A is great. Nuff said
  10. Well, I will take off my rose colored glasses and tell you after a little bit of research from the thread last year the score prediction is NKY 21- Rock's 45. Need I say more? GO BOONE!!! :thumb:
  11. Rebels - Good luck this week playing Trinity. You played great ball last Friday, and I believe anything is possible!
  12. We also bought our ticket's from the school Wednesday. I do believe the game was a sell-out last year, and many people who thought they could buy ticket's on Friday night were dissapointed. I have actually seen the school close the gates on a couple of big games to the entrance's, and as people left they would let more enter. Good luck to both school's! I also pray for no injuries for both teams before the game. Let's play some football!
  13. Try a funnel cake while you're here. Pretty good!
  14. Well I do believe McDonald's is still in the original location!
  15. Did you mean to say "why"?
  16. We ARE GOOD, in 4A and I think we will continue to improve EVERY YEAR. Don't let them get to you. NKY ROCKS!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.