Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan41

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan41

  1. It just felt like the sky was falling but they didn't flinch. I can say I'm proud of them collectively. Minus the free throw shooting.
  2. This game has certainly been entertaining. I thought UK was gonna fold early in the second half but they've played tough.
  3. They're imploding right before our eyes.
  4. I've been saying this for 2 months and everyone acts like it's not a big deal. Yes they will be able to get talented players in the transfer portal, but that's not always a recipe for success.
  5. I was wondering, any idea how high up that warm air was? Just wondering if we were talking 2,000 feet AGL or like 10,000 to 20,000 feet.
  6. The second time I got everything done without stopping. I'm pretty sure I had grabbed a pair of my wife's gloves that were stretchy and they weren't worth the time it took to put them on.
  7. I bought a Yard Machine 26 inch gas snow blower from my dad back in October. Worth every penny. That thing made life a lot easier today. I've got about 10 inches of snow on my back deck right now.
  8. Snow blower worked really well on my first attempt with it. Got a path on the driveway and did our sidewalk and some of the neighbors sidewalk. I only lasted about 10 minutes because the gloves I had on were very inferior. Gonna head back out in a few minutes and see what I can get done.
  9. I'm about to venture out and test out my new snow blower I just purchased a couple months ago. We have 9 inches of snow on my back deck as of 1 pm.
  10. He could have stayed. He chose to leave.
  11. I don't mind either way. But if he wanted to be treated like a star he should have stayed at Kentucky. He could have graduated only averaging a few points a game over 4 years and they would have celebrated time like he was a first team All American.
  12. Ugly win but another win so I will take it. Cats definitely didn't get a lot of calls their way. Moreno played hard despite not playing well on offense. He had a great effort all day.
  13. At this point all we can do is laugh and hope for the best.
  14. What do you consider breaking the bank? And what are you basing that off of?
  15. Makes you wonder if he would've ever been given a chance to start at Miami had he gone there. Or would they have just put their next big recruit or transfer ahead of him. Everything happens for a reason.
  16. It would seem Miami has had quite the home field advantage tonight with the referees.
  17. Anyone see the parking prices around the stadium for tonight? I read $747.00 to park at one place.
  18. And to rub salt in the wound even more. They're now reporting that Bo Nix suffered a season ending broken ankle in the win.
  19. I loved that team.
  20. He has continued to get better of the last few weeks. As long as he isn't forcing up bad shots on offense. I'm good with him pushing the ball into the paint off the dribble. He's got good touch withing 8-10 feet and usually with defenders worried about the lob, UK has a slightly better shot at an offensive rebound if he misses. I just hate a forced three because the offense is stalling.
  21. I would venture to say, probably not.
  22. It was over before it started. As long as nobody spit on anyone I'm not worried about it.
  23. Over these last few games, I would describe Kentucky as tough. Like, really tough to watch in the first half of most games. Followed by tough and refusing to lose in the second half.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.