Everything posted by Run To State
-
Internet Options
Fioptics Internet Prices TWC in my neighborhood is $34.99 for 15Mbps, $44.99 for 20 Mbps, $54.99 for 30Mbps and $64.99 for 50Mbps. These are online exclusive prices.
-
Internet Options
Which CB product do you have? When I had their fioptics internet, is was fantastic. Only got rid of it because I moved everything to another room and they wanted too much to put service in that room. I currently have Time Warner Cable internet which is now Spectrum. Have had very few problems over the last few years.
-
It's Gonna Happen One Day... When It Does, How Do You Want the World to End?
Few will be spared in the robot revolution.
-
Suppose a Newly Discovered Comet is Headed on a Collision Course with Earth...
Hand Of Doom - Black Sabbath The End - The Doors Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd Electric Funeral - Black Sabbath It’s the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M. (Don’t Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult Two Suns in the Sunset - Pink Floyd 25 Minutes to Go - Johnny Cash The Final Countdown - Europe
-
Suppose a Newly Discovered Comet is Headed on a Collision Course with Earth...
People suck, behavior would deteriorate rapidly.
-
Suppose a Newly Discovered Comet is Headed on a Collision Course with Earth...
Well, what could you do? No need to sit around wringing your hands. I don't let things like this worry me or cause me to lose sleep. What will be, will be.
-
Sharing Videos
Hope you're recovering quickly. :woot:
- Sharing Videos
-
NKY/Cincy Hidden Gem Restaurants
Just looked at the menu. Yikes!
-
Serious Question
If you're leaving the space heater on max for the same length of time, I would say yes. If it has a built in thermostat and cycles down, then no. I'm assuming these are incandescent bulbs. What kind of a liberal are you? Even I use LED bulbs. :lol2:
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
:lol2:
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
Some metro-sexual I saw on TV.
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
Not a chance.
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
That's easy for you to say. :lol2:
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
I heard Lester Holt won the debate. :idunno:
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
Hey! Easy now! :lol2:
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
:lol2: Hilarious!
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
Winner! Best post of the thread!!!! :lol2:
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
Nice!
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
Yeah, they've given him coverage, but they are firmly where they've been for years, in the palm of the Democrat party.
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
I know who they hired. You can't seriously think CNN is in Trumps corner. Come on, man.
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
That's South Park, keep up. :lol2:
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
You didn't say you wouldn't pull that lever for her though. You said ZERO chance you would vote for Trump. If you said ZERO chance you'd vote for either, I'd agree with you, but... CNN - Clinton News Network Hannity? Well, duh.
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
:lol2: Because some nameless entity decided to "test the waters". Speaking of guns, don't vote Hillary. Vote Pedro.
-
Friday Night Funnies: Talk all the Politics you want right here in this thread
I would think you would feel exactly the same about Hillary. Exactly. Those that pretend Hillary is the lesser of two evils aren't paying attention, usually only vote party line, or are easily swayed by a biased media. Neither are a good choice. Pick one if you must, but please, lets not anyone pretend Hillary is better for the country than Trump or vice versa.