Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sharing Videos

Featured Replies

What is the best way to send a file such as a game film from one device to another? It seems they are too large to email.

 

Would breaking it down to four separate files work?

If both devices are apple products - Airdrop is handy and full resolution.

Dropbox?

 

This...whenever possible, store large files "in the cloud" and then use hyperlinks or an app like Dropbox to access them.

Google Drive. I've passed large videos using it.

  • Author

Thanks for the input everyone. I think the best way for what I need is going to be uploading them to YouTube, mostly because of storage and the ability to access them from any device without trying to remember passwords and such.

 

Again, I appreciate your suggestions, and I learned quite a bit as a result.

Google Drive. I've passed large videos using it.

Hope you're recovering quickly. :woot:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.