Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Greatest fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Greatest fan

  1. Good one RP. If I had heard them I would have headed over to the football field. Unfortunately I was at work at 4:30 this morning.
  2. Sorry to hear that. Any BGP'er who leaves is missed.
  3. It's a great day to be a Ram Good morning RAMS. You had a great night last night and came away with a good win. Now it's time to put this one behind you and prepare for next week and West Carter. Work hard and beat West for a perfect season. Then we have the Playoff road and it will be a tough one. Keep up the RAM spirit and make a good run in the Playoffs GO RAMS
  4. End of discussion tonite for me. I've got to get up at 4 am for work. Congrats to our Rams.
  5. Could we please lose with class. I just respond to someone elses post.
  6. Yeah, Raceland pretty much had a terrible night. To bad Russell couldn't capitalize on it.
  7. Take 'em as they come. Celebrate hard one night and go to work the next day. Business as usual in Ramland
  8. You've not seen much Raceland ball this season. The Rams played well but not up to their potential. Hopefully they can put it all together from here on out.
  9. Nah. Just another good win for the Rams. You must not have been around after the Rams beat Ashland. A lot of people put the fire truck thing down. It's a way for the community to give something back to the players and coaches. It truly shows community support.
  10. I just stepped outside and heard something very unusual. It sounds like a bunch of fire trucks. There must be a really big fire somewhere in Raceland.
  11. Is it possible to access 2 penalties on one play? I've never seen this in any game before. 2 penalties for 30 yards!
  12. :fight:It's A Great Day To Be A Ram :fight: Congrats to our Rams on a hard fought game.
  13. Pride and tradition IS what makes a great football program. And we have both here in Ramland. Oh, It's 79 years of history and tradition.
  14. I figured it would be. It's just been a few years since I've been in there.
  15. Good post. Up until the recent realignment The Rams might have been better off moving up to 2A.
  16. 10 hours till game time. Come out and play the game your capable of playing. Show the Devils real RAM PRIDE. GO RAMS
  17. Remember that the Ramblers began playing football in 1929. That's a lot of years. Inside the locker room there used to be, and may still be, a Wall of Fame. Every winning season was on the wall with that years record. there were very few absent years on the wall.
  18. Absolutely!!!!!!! I don't know how many times we've made the trips to NKY. My son's last game as a senior was at Beechwood.
  19. Officer: I told you guys at the last game that you can't park your cars in the end zone. And I don't care how fast you need to get out of here after the game. Black Hat: OH PLEASE OFFICER!!!!!!!!
  20. Yeah that's really good.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.