Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HOPKINSVILLE TIGER

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HOPKINSVILLE TIGER

  1. Tiger, I think either of the three coaches you mentioned here would do well at Hopkinsville High. I know Wade and Cline and I definitely trust what you say about Al Cooper. Hopefully, they name a coach soon so he can get started on next year early.
  2. Tommy Wade would actually be a good fit Tiger! He is a well known guy around Hopkinsville and has been very successful as a coach in both high school and college. There are a few names on the list of applicants that would be good for our school as well.
  3. Chris is actually at Texas Christain University (TCU) as the Director of Basketball Operations. He worked at New Mexico State for four years with Lou Henson until 2005 when he accepted a job at TCU.
  4. Yes he is, Maurice Mack was a senior on that '85 team also, he's the father of Josh Mack from UHA. Unfortunately, I was a senior on the '84 team that was supposed to make the tourney that year.
  5. Epople from the West may remember Hopkinsville's Quarles brothers from the mid 80's that won the '85 state championship. Wendell, Jeff, Kenny, and Corey were all on that team along with Lamont Ware. They also had a younger brother (Derrick Quarles) who later player at UHA and was apart of a couple of All-A state championships and later played at Translyvania (sp)
  6. This may help for those wanting a boxscore! Oak Hill Academy (37-0) - Lawson 7 5 21, Allen 4 4 12, Wright 4 3 13, Smith 7 5 19, Beasley 4 3 11, Clark 1 0 2, Jackson 1 0 2, Milbourne 3 2 8. Totals: 31 22 88. North College Hill (19-1) - Davis 0 1 1, Walker 10 3 24, Butler 1 0 2, Mayo 12 14 43, Evans 1 0 2, Glover 1 0 2. Totals: 25 18 74.
  7. I do think some of the kids from acrross town will end up at Hoptown. I'm looking forward to next year, this is a rebuilding or down year and hopefully we won't have anymore of them.
  8. I always thought that match up would be tough and the team that won would have a shot at it all!
  9. I'm looking for seeing some improvements in the team. My cousins were here this past weekend and they all seem to think we'll be in this talent slump for some years to come. I will admit that between North Drive and CCMS, they have some beast coming out of there in the next two years.
  10. Josh Mack is a legitimate D-1 prospect albeit a small or mid major he has signed with Coastal Carolina. I'm sure there were more D-1 offers from other small schools also. I think if his team does well in the "All A" and makes the sweet 16 in March he'll win the award. The peopleschamp also listed a good list of players that will all be considered in my opinion.
  11. I would like to see OJ, Bill and the gang keep it close or push them to the buzzer. I feel that Lawerence North here in Indy that has Greg Oden and Mike Conley are a really good team but I don't think they could keep it close with Oak Hill.
  12. What do you all think Oak Hill will do when they go up against OJ, BIll and NCH next month? Do you think Oak hill will dominate them like they are the teams they are playing now? These are top notch teams that they are beating badly at will.
  13. Is NCH in tne USA Today super 25?
  14. If they lost to oak Hill by a point I'm sure they are a legit team and by looking at their website I am impressed. I know NCH is loaded and the team that beats them will have to be loaded and disiplined. I would have loved to see this game or to see NCH in any competitive game. I'm looking forward to the NCH vs Oak Hill battle next month. Thanks for the information guy :thumb:
  15. Is this Canton team one of the top teams in Ohio? What kind of lineup do they have, do they have any D-1 caliber players? Thanks in advance to whomever supplies this information!
  16. I agree and I'll still be rooting for them this year and getting down there to visit whenever I can. This year's experience will pay off in the future hopefully, next year. The guards are way to little right now to compete with bigger backcourts!
  17. Tiger, I was at this game and I think we are in for a long season!
  18. My son plays on the Warren Central squad and I would say they are favored to win their third in a row tonight, 5A is really tough in Indiana! He's just a Freshman and will not see the field but, the experience and memories will be many! I missed all but two games being away in Korea but, they are a solid team, maybe one pass per game, 450 yards on the ground average per game. Teams know they are running but they can't stop thie, they lost one game when their main runnig back was out ofstate at his grandfater's funeral but, avenged that loss the first week of playoffs, 55-3! My son is excited and has to be at the dome in an hour so I'll have to pop off here!
  19. Micah only came out of the game because of cramps per the radio announcer! He was cramping up quite a bit along with a few others although it was cold! Let's not put the bad guy image on this kid with hear say please because some posters will take that bait and run with it!
  20. Without making it to the State finals and winning it all?
  21. Nevermind! Looks like a shutout for the city tonight!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.