Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana state championships on the net

Featured Replies

They play football in Indiana? :D:D

They play football in Indiana? :D:D

 

 

I know you were joking, but they play quite well actually.

The games are on Insight here in Henderson.

  • Author

http://www.sportsjuice has all three finals on today.

 

The 3-A game has NorthWood (8-6) vs. Bishop Chatard (12-2)

 

This has been a good defensive game, with the underdog team holding a 7-0 lead, in the 3rd.

Is Warren Central in the 5A title game? I would think they are the favorite to win the that class this year.

Is Warren Central in the 5A title game? I would think they are the favorite to win the that class this year.
Yes. I would say that Warren Central is the prohibitive favorite to win the 5A title.

Roncalli, which beat Cathedral (3 pt. loser to Cincy St. X) should win their 4th straight 4A title today.

My son plays on the Warren Central squad and I would say they are favored to win their third in a row tonight, 5A is really tough in Indiana! He's just a Freshman and will not see the field but, the experience and memories will be many! I missed all but two games being away in Korea but, they are a solid team, maybe one pass per game, 450 yards on the ground average per game. Teams know they are running but they can't stop thie, they lost one game when their main runnig back was out ofstate at his grandfater's funeral but, avenged that loss the first week of playoffs, 55-3! My son is excited and has to be at the dome in an hour so I'll have to pop off here!

Roncalli, which beat Cathedral (3 pt. loser to Cincy St. X) should win their 4th straight 4A title today.

 

Roncalli is a dog fight right now, down 28 - 27 to Lowell w/ about 5 minutes to go.

  • Author
Roncalli is a dog fight right now, down 28 - 27 to Lowell w/ about 5 minutes to go.

Who Won?

I had wanted Lowell to pull of the upset.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.