Everything posted by Godot
-
Any links to the All "A" Classic games
Thank you
-
Any links to the All "A" Classic games
I'm at work and left my links at home. Thanks for your help. rs
-
Monoe County 54 Newport Central Catholic 50
Go Roe Go
-
Monroe County 57 Sheldon Clark 51
Go Roe Go
-
DeSales 56 Bardstown 53
I'm hoping you stay perfect
-
Monroe County 54 West Carter 40
Congrads girls
-
Any update on today Girls All "A" Classic games?
thank you
-
Any update on today Girls All "A" Classic games?
It should be the only one with a final right now
-
Any update on today Girls All "A" Classic games?
Just wondering what was going on
-
Monroe County / Green County Predictions
How long has it been since the home team won a game between these two?
-
Grayson County 45 Adair County 33
There's a nice family owned restaurant named "Farmers Quality Meats" at 110 Sequoia Dr (the local's call it "Winton's"). Great food, great people. Also there's "Sandys Restaurant" at 509 Mill St Leitchfield that does at good greasie spoon type burger.
-
Monroe Co. vs. Green Co. Predictions
Go Roe Go
-
Monroe vs. Bardstown Predictions
I don't see that happening, the boys seam to be pretty grounded.
-
Fort Knox/Monroe County updates
I'm tied up and can't listen so keep the updates coming
-
Monroe County 32 Allen County-Scottsville 14
Great job Falcons
-
Monroe County/Green County updates
Monroe County 32 Green County 21 - End of the 3rd
-
Monroe County/Green County updates
Normally they are
-
Girls KY State Champion Butler 58-57
She left late in the second quater and then Butler went on a 6-0 run to tie the game at 24.
-
State Track Meet
I'll be there Friday and Saturday for the AA meet. Anybody else going to be there?
-
Anyone going to the State Meet this weekend? (Track)
I'll be there coaching for Monroe County.
-
Do you have tickets?
You will be able to get tickets at the door. Diddle won't sell out.
-
Who is going to Bowling Green?
If you don't already have your reservations, it might be hard to find a room. I worked at the Executive Inn (no longer there) while I was in college, and we were always booked up for that weekend way it advance.
-
Who is going to Bowling Green?
I'll be there for a few sessions. I know I'll be there for all three games Saturday. That's one of the reasons I'm excited about moving this weekend.