Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe Co. vs. Green Co. Predictions

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams are playing really good football. I plan on making the trip down to Monroe... Looks to be a dandy!

 

 

My prediction:

 

Monroe Co. 31

Green Co. 20

 

I don't want to seem like i'm ALWAYS picking against Green Co. But Monroe did put a pretty good lashing on Bardstown. I'm really looking forward to this game. :thumb:

Monroe 35

Green 14

No harm in picking Monroe. The Falcons are playing very well in the post season. It seems they are running on all cylinders and will not have any trouble with Green even though Green is also playing very well after the loss to Monroe earlier in the season. If Monroe executes properly I will say Monroe by 21.:thumb:

 

Go Roe Go!!!

Monroe 32-14

This will be the second regional championship played at Darrell Carter Stadium the first being in 89... I feel the Falcons understand the importance of this game and if they limit their mistakes I see the Falcons winning this one by 2 TD's...

Go Roe Go!

I think it will be a great game for both teams. Both are well coached and have played good competition. Seems like Green has been in the fire since they played Monroe and lost also to Marion. I am suprised Green could go to

Danville and Win without Rogers, a guy that still leads 2A in rushing. Should be a great game. Monroe seems to be a very confident team at this time.

Great Rematch I will take Green Co in a close one.

 

GC 35

MC 34

I wonder if we'll see any more comments like this?;):D J/K with you EZEC, but I do get a kick everytime I read this...

This game will not be as close as everyone thinks. The Dragons are in a different league then anyone else in this district. This team has a destiny and thats to be playing in December at Papa Johns:thumb:

I think this will be a very close game. The last time they met, Green was only a week removed from losing Rogers and was still adjusting. I think they now have a groove back and their lines are very good.

 

On the other hand, Monroe's execution is tip-top right now. I think it could go either way. I am pulling for Monroe because I respect their coach.

I wonder if we'll see any more comments like this?;):D J/K with you EZEC, but I do get a kick everytime I read this...

 

 

Go ahead and beat a dead horse...everyone is entitled to one idiotic statement. With that being said, I like playing the underdog role. These guys have pulled together and are playing some of their best ball of the season. Those who are just riding us off may be in for a surprise. The Falcons will not see the same team they seen at Dragon Stadium. The swagger is back in the Dragons and they will be a dog fight. Get ya popcorn ready ! :thumb:

Go ahead and beat a dead horse...everyone is entitled to one idiotic statement. With that being said, I like playing the underdog role. These guys have pulled together and are playing some of their best ball of the season. Those who are just riding us off may be in for a surprise. The Falcons will not see the same team they seen at Dragon Stadium. The swagger is back in the Dragons and they will be a dog fight. Get ya popcorn ready ! :thumb:

 

I assure you that no one is writing Green Co. off. That may be a good angle for motivation but it's simply not the case. The Falcon's understand what’s on the line and know its going to take a monumental effort to accomplish their mission...

As for beating a dead horse, that may be the case but it's one of those things so ridiculous it needs to be revisited from time to time:D...

I assure you that no one is writing Green Co. off. That may be a good angle for motivation but it's simply not the case. The Falcon's understand what’s on the line and know its going to take a monumental effort to accomplish their mission...

As for beating a dead horse, that may be the case but it's one of those things so ridiculous it needs to be revisited from time to time:D...

 

Thats Okay Semperfifalcon...poke fun all you like, I'LL GET THE LAST LAUGH ! :laugh: :thumb:

Thats Okay Semperfifalcon...poke fun all you like, I'LL GET THE LAST LAUGH ! :laugh: :thumb:

 

Guaranteeing something?:sssh:

Go Roe Go

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.