Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe vs. Bardstown Predictions

Who wins and why? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This should be interesting with Monroe having home field but you can't rule out Bardstown. I feel they could easily be overlooked by their record losing four games by a very little margin.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel they could easily be overlooked by their record losing four games by a very little margin.
I don't see that happening, the boys seam to be pretty grounded.

Any interesting things to see, in case I come down early? Recommend a good local eatery?

Monroe 27-14

  • Author
Any interesting things to see, in case I come down early? Recommend a good local eatery?

 

Monroe has a lot of history in the community. You can go see the Old Mulkey Meeting house where Daniel Boones sister Sarah is buried, or you can go see the last of the KY ferries across the Cumberland river. We have a great tradition of Bar-B-Que joints in Monroe including...Frances, Back yard, Chicken Wangs, Collins, or R&S. Gamaliel also has a great little Diner called Judy's Diner that serves the best Rib eye steaks with seasoning in the area. We also have a great interesting burger joint called Dovies. You will never eat anything like it anywhere I promise! But it closes at four. :thumb:

Monroe has a lot of history in the community. You can go see the Old Mulkey Meeting house where Daniel Boones sister Sarah is buried, or you can go see the last of the KY ferries across the Cumberland river. We have a great tradition of Bar-B-Que joints in Monroe including...Frances, Back yard, Chicken Wangs, Collins, or R&S. Gamaliel also has a great little Diner called Judy's Diner that serves the best Rib eye steaks with seasoning in the area. We also have a great interesting burger joint called Dovies. You will never eat anything like it anywhere I promise! But it closes at four. :thumb:

 

 

I would only recommend Dovie's if your healthy. I mean REALLY healthly... Otherwise you might be sent to the hospital for open heart! :scared:

  • Author
I would only recommend Dovie's if your healthy. I mean REALLY healthly... Otherwise you might be sent to the hospital for open heart! :scared:

 

Absolutely true...my wife loves them and I can eat them once a year! It takes that long to clear my arteries!!!!:dancingpa

Bardstown has tradition, they have played a very tough schedule, and will be intimidated by no one in this class.

They gave Danville all they wanted.

Bardstown by 12

Any common opponents?

^Ft. Knox

 

Bardstown 47

Ft. Knox 0

 

Monroe 48

Ft. Knox 7

 

Not sure how the Bardstown/Ft. Knox game went but Monroe scored their 48 points in the first half...

^ Tigers scored 41 in first half.

 

Monroe County fans, we are looking forward to coming down to Tompkinsville, and I appreciate Toebud's instructions on directions and local eat spots, et. al.

 

Trivia Question for all: What do the Falcons program and Tiger program have as a common link, other than the Ft. Knox game this season?

Bardstown 34-31.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.