Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

highschoolsportsfan

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by highschoolsportsfan

  1. I heard it was 31-29 at the half.
  2. District tournaments start the week of Feb. 25 and the regional tournaments will be the following week. Girl's state tournament is March 12-15 and the boy's is March 19-22. Girls will be first for at least the next 4-5 years I believe.
  3. By the way, it was good to see some of my BGP buds at the game tonight!
  4. I am pretty sure that is how it will happen. West and Morgan still have one game to play but I don't think it matters. Again, Nets may need to set me straight on this one, but I think I am right.
  5. We will have this one on the air on 102.3 and on wgohwugo.com West won the first contest in Flemingsburg back in December 51-44. Should be a good one!!
  6. East Carter Combs 14 Burge 8 Whitley 7 White 6 Slone 6 Parsons 6 Easterling 5 Buck 4 Dearfield 4 Wilson 3 Rose Hill Day 10 Gambill 6 Mayes 3 Hamilton 3 Virgin 2 Every East Carter player (14 in all) had at least one rebound in the game (East had 59 total) Coach Easterling played substitutes most of the game, lots of class (as usual) and called the press very early in the game. Dropped back in a 2-3 zone for most of the game.
  7. Final from Stewart Gym Stats to follow
  8. You are right Cubster. If I am not mistaken with this result tonight: #1 Seed = East Carter #2 Seed = Morgan Co #3 Seed = Elliott Co #4 Seed = West Carter Even if Morgan would lose to West, Morgan holds a +1 over Elliott in point differential. And if Morgan beats West, East holds a +2 over Morgan. I think I am right about this one. Nets may need to help me out!!!
  9. We've got this border war on the air tonight at 7:10 102.3fm and online at wgohwugo.com
  10. Thanks my good friend. I appreciate the kind words, but I am not in the same league as Mr Martin. He is the best in the area. I am looking forward to working WITH him this March though. I have been hired to work the School Boy Radio Network.
  11. Subs played quite a bit tonight. Very slow start by Morgan, were down 12-0 and down 21 at the half. Second half, I kind of got the feeling Elliott didn't have their normal intensity, but played well enough to keep a 20 point led for most of the second half. Morgan played very hard in the second half. The game got very physical at one point and ugly!! But all in all, a good showing for both squads. Elliott Co Ethan Faulkner 21 Ferguson 17 Evan Faulkner 13 Timmy Knipp 10 Chris Knipp 8 Maynard 7 Morgan 2 Morgan Ferguson 16 Fyffe 15 Dunn 10 Adkins 5 Jones 5 May 3 Nickell 3 Barnett 2 Smith 2
  12. Clemons led the Wildcats with 35. Barker led West with 25.
  13. We will have the game on the air (102.3 fm) and also online at wgohwugo.com
  14. We will have the game on the air on 102.3 FM and on our online channel wgohwugo.com
  15. They do! This game can be heard on 102.3 FM with KJ and Tom!
  16. East Carter will travel to West Carter this evening. East won the first battle by 20. The Raiders are 14-4, the Comets 13-6. Two good teams going at it on a cold January night in Olive Hill. Any thoughts? BTW, we will have the game on the air at 102.3fm and on the internet at wgohwugo.com
  17. There is no limit on the points. Tiebreakers are in this order: 1. Head to head- if Elliott, Morgan and East all win their last game against West they would all be 4-2 in the district and 2-2 against each other with all games being split and remain tied. 2. Point differential among all 3 teams tied- Elliott is a +12, Morgan is a -1 and East is -11 so Elliott would be 1, Morgan 2 and East 3 3. Winning percentage among the teams tied excluding any tournaments that you play in. 4. Coin flip.
  18. Was good to see Spindoc and LRCW tonight! Wish we could have talked more, but I was kind of busy getting ready for the game!!! I am sure I saw others from here tonight, but either didn't recognize you or don't know you. It was good to see my former college baseball coach, Dale Hensley!!!
  19. Thanks so much Blue! As I have always said, I love what I do! Hope I didn't get too excited at times tonight. Sometimes I forget I have a mic on!!!
  20. Just got back to Grayson from Owingsville. This one was a great game. Two very good teams with very good coaching. To answer a few questions I have read so far: 1. This game was very well officiated. I know there will be those who will come in and say otherwise, but the officials were not a factor in the game. They did their job and did it very well. 2. Elliott Co shot very poorly, but a big part of that was the Royal defense. Ferguson did miss some pretty wide open 3 balls that he usually knocks down, but for the most part he had a hand in his face all night. 3. The game boiled down to rebounding. Elliott got very few second chances and Rose Hill got 4 put back buckets early from Euton. 4. It was the Elliott defense that kept them in the game. When they pressed (which was not that much) they were able to turn Rose Hill over several times (18 turnovers) but then could not convert very many of those turnovers directly to baskets, which is a strength for them. Rose Hill did a phenominal job in transition defense. 5. I know I will take a beating for this, but if Elliott shoots anywhere near their season average, they win this game. But they didn't and Rose Hill should get all the credit in the world for taking advantage of the poor shooting night and playing their game to a victory. Go ahead, take your pot shots at my post and my call of the game. I am a big boy, I can take it.
  21. It's a good one!! I think we will be OK!!
  22. I am about as puffy as I can get right now, but am on a diet!!!! Come up to the booth and say howdy!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.