Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 78 Morgan County 61

Featured Replies

17 points is closer than I thought. My understanding is that subs played most of the 4th quarter for Elliott and that Elliott didn't play bad, but didn't play good either.

17 points is closer than I thought. My understanding is that subs played most of the 4th quarter for Elliott and that Elliott didn't play bad, but didn't play good either.

 

exactly

Subs played quite a bit tonight. Very slow start by Morgan, were down 12-0 and down 21 at the half. Second half, I kind of got the feeling Elliott didn't have their normal intensity, but played well enough to keep a 20 point led for most of the second half. Morgan played very hard in the second half. The game got very physical at one point and ugly!! But all in all, a good showing for both squads.

 

Elliott Co

Ethan Faulkner 21

Ferguson 17

Evan Faulkner 13

Timmy Knipp 10

Chris Knipp 8

Maynard 7

Morgan 2

 

Morgan

Ferguson 16

Fyffe 15

Dunn 10

Adkins 5

Jones 5

May 3

Nickell 3

Barnett 2

Smith 2

17 points is closer than I thought. My understanding is that subs played most of the 4th quarter for Elliott and that Elliott didn't play bad, but didn't play good either.

 

GoRadio only has two subs listed in the box score, did they just play two subs or did some not score?

WSAZ had some highlights of this game if anyone wanted to see them go to their web site.

GoRadio only has two subs listed in the box score, did they just play two subs or did some not score?

 

The remainder failed to score.

They weren't in long enough to score!

17 points is closer than I thought. My understanding is that subs played most of the 4th quarter for Elliott and that Elliott didn't play bad, but didn't play good either.

 

They weren't in long enough to score!

So which is it? Most of the 4th quarter or not long enough to score?

All subs and maynard were in with about 4 minutes left in the game.

But some of the starters came back in for a few during the 4th also. All on the team got in the game at about a minute to go. You know something the rest of the team Can play ball .

If I recall correctly,3 subs played in the 1st half but only because 2 starters had a little foul trouble. Then I think 2 played in the 2nd half until they cleared the bench for the final 3 with a little over 1 minute to go in the game.

I do not understand the sub situation at EC but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Coach Mays just simply forgets about the bench!

Well, call me crazy, won't be the first time, but I seem to always get the feeling that the Elliott Co. bunch is always on the verge of exploding? You win by 60 and some are upset about playing time, win by 15 and still there are dissenters who say that this one or that one is not being treated fairly. Lordy folks, how you can be so upset with unprecedented success is beyond this old promoter's feeble understanding. You are experiencing something that your school hasn't seen the likes of, ever! Sit back, enjoy the ride, and see what unfolds. I hope that some of you posters aren't going home and saying the same stuff to those kids that you say on here. It will do nothing but breed hostility and that puppy will implode. My dear mother always said " You can't make an omelet without breaking the eggs." Well guess what? There's a bunch of broken eggs out there that are upset that they aren't part of the omelet. I wish all of those boys luck, they'll need it to overcome the negativity! Like I told Ali when he re-took the title, at least you act like you've been there before!

 

Only in America, baby!

Mr. King, My post were not to complain just providing some info that had been requested. I do not think anyone was really complaining this time around. Plz do not get your hair in a tease over this matter !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.