Everything posted by TheBearsFavoriteHat
-
Lloyd at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
Definitely not the start Lloyd hoped for
-
Lloyd at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
I'm hoping that Lloyd can keep this close enough that it isn't demoralizing going in to next year. To have the type of year they have had, a very good year, only to be blown out could be crushing. They have come a long way since the beginning of the year, I hope they aren't thinking after this game that even after all the improvements they have made... they still aren't close to the level Beechwood is. I predict that they keep it within 14 points this time around. Would not be shocked of Beechwood puts it on them though. Would be pleasantly shocked if they pull it out.
-
Lloyd at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
It's been awhile and we wouldn't want you to miss that change on Friday! Lol
-
Lloyd at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
Lloyd has to make every drive count. 3 and outs are their worst nightmare in this game. Not only does it not run off the clock, it's giving Beechwood another possession. You don't have to score every drive, although it's preferred lol, but you can't give this team time and the ball
-
Lloyd at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
I won't say that there's is no way it's not a running clock, and I fully expect a Beechwood victory. But the fact that it was only a 2 score game until about 4 minutes left leads me to believe that it shouldn't be.
-
Lloyd 41 Breathitt County 32
Beyond the refs. Great season and game by Breathitt. For Lloyd, the name of the game at this point is survive and they did that. I'm not sure if Breathitt plays this slow paced offense normally or if they were just trying to keep the ball out of Lloyd's hands but it definitely was throwing the Juggs off in the beginning of the game.
-
Lloyd 41 Breathitt County 32
I imagine both sides would have felt officiating was a factor in a loss no matter how it played out. It definitely wasn't the 'A' team from where ever they were from. Questionable calls and no calls on both sides all game. The touchdown on the kick return by Zulager couldn't really see by anyone but the Lloyd sideline, but he appeared to land on the tackler and he never did stop running. He looked like someone who knew he was still up. Whether he was or not, not sure. There was also a weird play that Breathitt County was backed up near their own goal line and went on 2. Both backs moved towards the line and looked like they knew they messed up. But the refs allowed them to reset without throwing a flag. I know you can reset formations but they very obviously were starting their play.
-
Breathitt County at Lloyd Memorial Predictions/Updates
Watching some of the Breathitt games on the YouTube channel, it seems Breathitt could be a little turnover prone at times. They are going to need to be mistake free tonight as Lloyd doesn't like to give extra possessions with their style of offense.
-
Breathitt County at Lloyd Memorial Predictions/Updates
Looks like this game will be streamed on YouTube https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdvBk2wah4&feature=youtu.be
-
Breathitt County at Lloyd Memorial Predictions/Updates
As much as I want the Juggs to win this game, besides Beechwood what teams are you thinking? I definitely do not see 5-6 teams.
-
Breathitt County at Lloyd Memorial Predictions/Updates
I don't know much about this year's Breathitt team. I think this is the best Lloyd team we've seen in years, but in my mind it's still Breathitt County as the opponent. If Lloyd comes out and plays a good game, I pick Lloyd by a 14. If not, hold on to your hats.
-
Lloyd 41 Walton-Verona 0
All I know is the Juggs better not take them lightly.
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
Walton takes the entire running clock 4th quarter and stalls again on goal to go. Final Lloyd 41 Walton 0
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
Sebastian 4th interception of the day leads to a TD pass from number 15. Lloyd 41-0
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
Zulager in again. Lloyd touchdown. Lloyd oline made a decision at halftime it seems. Lloyd 34 Walton 0
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
Another Lloyd interception
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
WV stalls on a goal to go drive for the 3rd time. Then Zulager takes it 88 yards to the house. PAT blocked. Lloyd 27 Walton 0
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
Must have had a good talk in the locker room. Lloyd takes the opening drive all run plays. Sebastian takes one from around the 30. Lloyd 21 Walton 0
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
Lloyd's offensive line seems to be getting bested by the Walton Dline. Lloyd with bend don't break defense and turnovers are hurting WV something fierce. If you watched this game without looking at the scoreboard you might think Walton is the one winning 14-0
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
Walton driving before the half and Sebastian gets his 3rd interception of the night again in the endzone with one second left. Halftime Lloyd 14 Walton 0
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
Sebastian with his second interception at the goaline and takes it 100 yards to the house. Lloyd 14 Walton 0
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
End of 1. Walton driving. Still 7-0
-
Lloyd vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
Lloyd interception by Sebastian leads to Zulager punching it in. Lloyd 7 Walton 0. 707 left in the first
-
RPI Tracking 2A 2022
Coming from a NKY guy absolutely. I know they have a big task in front of them this week, but if Danville wins this week, what are the chances they can pull a win out next week too? Having both 2A NKY schools remaining in the final 4 but still not playing each other would be crazy to me. Danville traveling to Beechwood and Lloyd going to Mayfield/LCA. I know I'm probably getting way ahead of myself because I personally see OC winning next week if they matchup with Danville and Lloyd has their own problems to deal with in Breathitt County likely coming to town. But a man can dream ?
-
What is the most intriguing 2nd round Class 1A Matchup?
Brossart and Paintsville. For many of the same reasons @gchs_uk9 said above. Brossarts defense has been lights out lately and this could be their toughest test in quite a few weeks, if not all year.