Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigBlue92

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigBlue92

  1. Elder (OH) Kentucky Country Day Frederick Douglass George Rogers Clark Georgia Tiebreaker 62
  2. Two touchdowns have been called back. The game is also Getty pretty chippy.
  3. The local news station said he came back against Calloway county.
  4. Highlands Spencer County Lloyd Boyd County Kentucky 53
  5. I trout it was at the 25 years line for players, usually the end of the white box.
  6. Another good question would be why are the players and coaches on the sideline standing so far down by the goal line?
  7. I like listening to them, they do a good job commentating in my opinion.
  8. Franklin Simpson Channel CHANNEL9 on YouTube should have it.
  9. South Warren Simon Kenton Franklin-Simpson McCracken County Iowa Tiebreaker 49
  10. Covington Catholic Madison Central Pikeville North Laurel Lexington Christian Academy Tiebreaker:54
  11. We've been able to block several in almost every game and we don't. I don't understand why.
  12. Highlands Johnson Central Trinity Pulaski County Owensboro Catholic Points: 57
  13. Great write up as always! I'm biased but I'm going with Tilghman as always.
  14. I believe PT pulls away with this one in the 3rd quarter due to how many Mayfield players play both ways. I fully expect this to be a good game though.
  15. Tilghman Manual Belfry Raceland Ludlow 78
  16. South Warren Christian Academy of Louisville Saint Xavier Madison Central Beechwood Tiebreaker 48
  17. Highlands Trinity Scott County X Murray 46
  18. Do you know how they did in the greenwood 7v7?
  19. I forgot they would be dropping down to a 5 team district. I also agree along with a good majority of PT fans that we need a more challenging opponent. Hopefully it’s a team that can challenge Tilghman and help them get ready for the 3-4 round playoff games.
  20. I'm not sure if it was Graves co choice or Tilghman’s but I do know they’re looking to add two bigger games to beef up the schedule. Don’t know what other game will be dropped yet but I’m told we can expect a couple of bigger games added to the schedule next year.
  21. I agree also, that’s just the my take on a game that would be the least competitive out side of district game.
  22. I wonder how many teams have to play 5 district games?
  23. As much as some will hate it Tilghman is gunna have to drop one of the local teams. With 5 of our games being district games and the Mayfield game is a must play game. That leaves 4 games. I think Christian county has the potential to be a tough opponent but who knows how long it takes for them to become that. I say drop the McCracken county game, Graves county always plays tough! A ton of Tilghman fans would be upset about that but McCracken just isn’t competitive consistently.
  24. It’s some really impressive stadiums around the state of Kentucky, I’ve been too 10 on this list.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.