Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bluecolonels95

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bluecolonels95

  1. First game of the year people. Anything can happen. Both teams will have first game jitters. So Elder is suppose to have a great offense. CovCath is suppose to have a good defense, let’s hope everyone plays that was absent from the scrimmage last week (Wilson and Mason) come to mind. Never count out a Eviston lead team. Not many gave us a chance against LaSalle a few years back and we walloped them. Colonels are on a 5 game winning streak against Ohio schools —twice against both Kings in Mason and Columbus St Francis Desales and once over LaSalle. As long as the Colonels come out strong and don’t get freaked out by the “Pit”environment then we may have a chance. I will take the Colonels and let them get the streak against Ohio schools to 6.
  2. I figured it would be you writing it up. Thanks.
  3. Do we know if anyone is doing a write up for the (predictions/updates) for the Covcath vs Elder game?
  4. Got to go with the Purples just because Highlands got the new coach with new schemes and new plays. It always takes a good year or 2 to learn a new playbook. Plus game at Bowling Green and Highlands got to do that 3 hour plus drive. Never any fun.
  5. I agree with this statement. I think all the RB's or any WR's that sweep around to get hand off all looked pretty tiny. Not to pick on the kids but Hummel, Lenihan, Leen, Collins all looked small. I know Mason is small too. But as long as they are fast and can escape tackles. I like our offensive line so they may be able to break free consistently. CCH always has smaller running backs. Casey McGinnis was strong but smaller in stature but no one could tackle him so he was CCH's greatest RB. I know CCHFC likes Agee a lot but I only got to see 5 minutes of him in 2nd quarter. Wish I could have seen more in another half of play. I thought Holtz was fine at QB. Looked to be a great leader on the offensive side but if he is going to play defense then there is a lot of risk involved with getting inured so maybe Agee should be the starter. I guess I will let Coach Eviston make the tough decision. As far as Simon Kenton, they looked absolutely awful in all areas. So I agree with colonel-fan on that one, it is really hard to gauge anything when you play a bad team. Next week will be direct opposite with Elder. I hope playing at the Pit don't intimidate the colonel kids too much and they can start strong. Should be interesting since its the first game of the year. Probably the best time to play a team like Elder who could also be rusty on their first game under the lights.
  6. I guess they might have seen lightening because all the kids going back into the locker room so this game could be called.
  7. No mention of Zion Mason tonight. I wonder what’s going on with that.
  8. They haven’t been able to do anything on offense. Usually 3 and out then punt.
  9. Went for a a 35 yard field goal but missed. Halftime CCH 37-3
  10. CCH going conservative on final seconds of half
  11. Leen with another run down to 11 yard line. First down
  12. Owen Leen with a nice 25 yard run. Down to SK 25
  13. Reed Hummel with a nice return on kickoff out to mid field
  14. Sk with a field goal. 4:17 left in half. CCH 37-3
  15. Agee for a 4 yard td run. Missed extra point. CCH 37-0. 5:56 left in 2nd quarter.
  16. SK fumbled on kickoff. Colonels recover at 15
  17. Lol. They pick up the first down. Ball on SK 16
  18. 3 plays to get the first down. Ball on SK 27

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.