Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBake

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JBake

  1. I don’t see Cooper winning the game with their regular starting five playing most of the game. They have a lot of talented kids on the bench that can help them on both ends of court. I hope they pull it off somehow.
  2. I see Cooper changing up the line up like they did tonight for the game tomorrow. Looking at the minutes played tonight tells you something.
  3. I remember when Ryle and Conner were #1&2 in the state.
  4. 859sportsradio.com will have audio streaming.
  5. For that matter one or two more list with different names we could probably cover every kid in NKY. What are there like 3 or 4 lists floating around?
  6. I would kindly disagree on the shocking part. It wouldn’t take a wizard to figure out Cooper had something to prove tonight.
  7. Ryle v OC should be a good game especially playing on a neutral floor. This will be the last game for Ryle to figure out how to win the big game.
  8. Big win for MoCo. Not sure to many would have picked this one.
  9. Quinn did not guard her at all I don’t think. Ryle ran a lot of Zone from what I can remember.
  10. Yes, apparently we didn’t understand the defensive assignment to not leave her open. Which Ryle did maybe 5 or more times and she was knocking down 3’s. They extended their defense beyond the three point line and Ryle could not get into their half court sets. They are a well coached and disciplined team.
  11. I agree 100%. That is not the same team that beat down ND two nights ago. They need to figure it out in a hurry though. ?
  12. Head and shoulders… Not sure I would agree with that take. We will find out soon enough I guess.
  13. Was a closer game than the score reflects. Mercy came to play with nothing to lose. They fought hard but the Raiders pulled away at the end. Ryle has Campbell Co Friday and N. Laurel Saturday
  14. Butler has the momentum to do it again tonight. If Pelayo is out that puts a lot of defensive load on Johnson. If Johnson gets into foul trouble things could go south for SHA. Should be a great game.
  15. From what I heard the game wasn’t as close as the score would lead you to believe.
  16. Anyone surprised by the outcome?
  17. No team in the region has a chance against this Jags team. He might be best coach in the regions history when it’s all said and done.
  18. I won’t make that mistake again. Only live score reporting for me from now on.
  19. Ok I got the score from KHSAA.
  20. Anyone have any details from the game?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.