Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 54 Notre Dame 31

Featured Replies

Cooper with the shockingly easy win in Park Hills. 

17-5 after 1st quarter.  

32-9 at the half.  

36 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

Cooper with the shockingly easy win in Park Hills.

I would kindly disagree on the shocking part. 
It wouldn’t take a wizard to figure out Cooper had something to prove tonight. 

Agreed. Respectfully I'm not shocked by tonight’s result. Cooper just really good at everything. 
 

  • Author
12 minutes ago, JBake said:

I would kindly disagree on the shocking part. 
It wouldn’t take a wizard to figure out Cooper had something to prove tonight. 

Notre Dame, at home, I thought would be able to put up more of a fight than a 32-9 first half.  Kes knows how to muck things up, but they haven't found a consistent solution on the offensive end. 

Guess I'm no Wizard.  Oh well, I look dumb in pointy hats anyway.  

Really doesn't matter what the ND coach knows or doesn't know....... Cooper is just that much better.

 

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.