Everything posted by One Great Scorer
-
Bracken County at Paris
Paris has played a very tough schedule.
-
Bracken County at Paris
Based on Preseason rankings this was supposed to be the district championship game. I thin Paris is the favorite but it'll be a close game. I think Nicholas is on top of the district right now, with Paris, Bracken, Brossart tied for 2nd. I don't think there will be an outright District Champion this year. I think either Bracken or Paris will beat Nicholas
-
Bracken County at Paris
First game of district play in 1A District 5. Looking to be a great game down in Paris Friday!
-
Harmon ineligible?
The KHSAA specifically says you can’t transfer for athletic purposes, the one year suspension from sports is to deter athletes from doing so. If you blatantly say you’re transferring for athletic purposes, you have to sit out a year. Harmon is transferring for athletics purposes. He’s not transferring because of his parents job, education, or any other reason. Therefore, he must sit out a year. No ands, ifs, or buts about. Don’t overthink it.
-
Harmon ineligible?
I feel like it’s his decision what school he goes to.
-
Harmon ineligible?
Out of his control?
-
Mason County hires Kevin McClanahan
The Bracken/Mason game will be interesting this year
-
Tie Breaker Idea
College football rules are the best and most effective.
-
Bishop Brossart 6 Newport 2
Final from CovCath.
-
The Beechwood Authority is predicting a 1st half running clock...
I don’t think either team gets any good out of this game, especially Beechwood.
-
St. Pat - Young Guys
I saw St Pat playing in the All A preseason scrimmages. I was shocked to see a bench full of kids, and they played well for their age.
-
St. Pat - Young Guys
I hope St Pat has a competitive team, gonna be some growing pains
-
Bracken County 12 Pendleton County 8
Final from Pendleton.
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions 8/31/18
Got their win over Gallatin mixed up. Played well with Nicholas who is still tough.
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions 8/31/18
Pendleton County coming off a good win and Bracken coming off a bad loss. Pendleton is at home, and Bracken's best receiver and defensive back is injured. Pendleton County 27 Bracken County 21 Hope I'm wrong, but Tad Fisher has yet to have big running game. And it will all just depend on hell well Pendleton's defensive line is. I think Bracken will be able to stop Pendleton's offense for the most part. Bracken has only scored 6 offensive points in two games.
-
Mason County hires Kevin McClanahan
I know Scooter Charles was the first choice for the job, but he’s at Rowan County and has that job locked for when it comes open next.
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions 8/31/18
Any info on Pendleton?
-
Bracken County 2018/2019
I think the staring 5 will be: Mason Tucker Jhace Cummins Colin Jefferson Tad Fisher Sr Jared Zornes I think that’s a pretty good starting 5 to work with. Travis Tucker may be back at the end of the year.
-
Bracken County 2018/2019
I think Bracken County overall will do a lot better than last year. They are still either 2nd or 3rd in the district. And Who Knows what Mason County will look like only returning one starter. They competed with Clark County in the Regional Tournament only being down by 9 in the 3rd quarter and had a 30 point turnaround from the last time they played Clark. Bracken County started playing well right at the very end of the year so hopefully they can pick up where they left off.
-
Mason County hires Kevin McClanahan
From what I've been hearing Mason County is starting to build a powerhouse baseball factory.
-
Bracken County 2018/2019
What didn’t you say?
-
Bracken County 2018/2019
Horn and Jefferson may not have seen as much time on the court as you're thinking. And Brandon Dice moved last summer because his mom no longer had a job with the school. And a now 7th grader Carter McClanahan wouldn't have seen varsity minutes this season. He's about 5'2
-
Mason County hires Kevin McClanahan
Not yet I suppose
-
Bracken County 2018/2019
There is some talent coming up. They aren’t stripped to the bone for talent just because ONE 6th grader moved to Augusta.
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions 8/31/18
Not looking good for Bracken in this one. Don’t know what Pendleton has