Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Honcho

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mike Honcho

  1. Not a big enough truck. Money can't buy happiness.
  2. I do not see Lewis County putting up the money to hire a big time coach like Coach Charles away. They would have a tough time getting him to leave Bracken County. If there's any truth to that congratulations to Lewis, it doesn't hurt to dream big but they're down 0-2 in the count against a stud on the mound when it comes to hiring Coach Charles. They can choke up and try to put it in play but they will be headed back to the dugout/drawing board on this one. I don't know if you've noticed but the Head Honcho is right on all things related to Bracken County.
  3. Easily the best coach at this point in the 10th and one of the best in the state IMHO. Not sure many here knew where the baseball field was before Coach Charles starting steering the ship.
  4. I don't want to be that guy.. but the head honcho already predicted we would see a turnaround and the polar bears would be peaking at this time and everybody thought it was funny. Congrats to my Bears and Austin Crawford!
  5. This would be a OUTSTANDING hire, but I think Clay County will have a tough time prying him away from Bracken County.
  6. Did you think the atmosphere was bad? I haven't heard that.
  7. I just come on here to support my team. It's all in good fun!
  8. Pendleton was playing checkers while Coach Hinson was playing chess tonight in Brooksville. Coach Hinson had this game on a rope tonight. Every time Pendleton would reach out and try to take it, he'd pull it away from them. When the Honcho has hunch you better take it to the bank because it's going to happen. Coach Hinson has these boys peaking at the right time.
  9. The only pressure should be on the team with the target on its back and that's not Bracken, according to most. The Polar Bears are the arrow taking aim.
  10. I was talking about if Coach Hinson was coaching that Augusta team last season. But I would not be surprised if this team were to make a magical post season run. They have already proven they can beat the #1 team in the region.
  11. Coach Hinson.. end of discussion. I think Bracken pulls off the win against an upset minded Pendleton team. We will start to see the boys come together for this one.
  12. Maybe a Sedan with a Ferarri motor when Coach Hinson was the driving force behind the wheel.
  13. I think Coach Hinson drives that same car to possible quarterfinals appearance at the Sweet 16. Kirk may have even underachieved with that group, in a big region championship game like last year I would have taken Augusta(Hinson) over Mason(Biggs).
  14. Based on Coach Hinson's track record in the postseason, you should be.
  15. Maybe someone can take a picture of them watching us play in the region.
  16. Right now it's just a bunch of Polar Bears playing possum. All part of the master plan. When it gets close the district you will see these Polar Bears spring to life. I feel like we are the favorites in the district.
  17. I think it really just shows how much fear and respect the other teams in the district have for Coach Hinson and his Polar Bears. They all three have banded together to attempt to stand in the way between him and another district championship.
  18. Coach Hinson has pulled off a lot of magic in the Igloo. He's beat some solid teams here, I think he will pull another rabbit out of his hat in The Fieldhouse in a few weeks. Too much time for him to be in the lab drawing up a game plan for Bracken to come up short.
  19. Coach Hinson is a nice basketball coach as well and he will adjust to teams and have our Polar Bears playing like a well oiled machine down the stretch. I think this is the year of the Polar Bear!
  20. Coach Hinson has this team playing better every game. The coaching staff has really turned Brady Jones into a force. This game proves what a tough out Coach Hinson and the Polar Bears will be come tournament time.
  21. Coach Hinson is finding the right buttons to push. He has a plan and it's working.
  22. Don't worry everyone, Coach Hinson will have this team playing like a bunch of piranhas come district tournament time. This tough road loss is part of a much bigger plan. I think Coach wanted to see if the supporting cast could answer the bell.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.