Bracken County 88 Montgomery County 48

Congrats to Austin on joining an elite club with 3000 pts. Also joining an even more elite club joining the 3000 pt and 1000 rebounds club. Great young man and most deserved. Puts in alot work in on his craft.

Don't let it be lost in this on how well the entire team played tonight. Great effort by everyone. Jones Tanner Fisher and Engnes stick out in my mind as having an impact on the outcome as well.

Coach has the boys playing their best ball at the right time :thumb:

Congrats to Austin on joining an elite club with 3000 pts. Also joining an even more elite club joining the 3000 pt and 1000 rebounds club. Great young man and most deserved. Puts in alot work in on his craft.

Don't let it be lost in this on how well the entire team played tonight. Great effort by everyone. Jones Tanner Fisher and Engnes stick out in my mind as having an impact on the outcome as well.

Bracken County peaking at the right time.

I don't want to be that guy.. but the head honcho already predicted we would see a turnaround and the polar bears would be peaking at this time and everybody thought it was funny. Congrats to my Bears and Austin Crawford!

Seriously?? There 4-4 in their last 8 games with one of those losses coming to a 4-22 Harrison Co. team. I wouldn't call that their best ball.

Also, a 40 point win against Montgomery Co. who didn't have Jones or Canada doesn't impress those that know ball.

Seriously?? There 4-4 in their last 8 games with one of those losses coming to a 4-22 Harrison Co. team. I wouldn't call that their best ball.

Also, a 40 point win against Montgomery Co. who didn't have Jones or Canada doesn't impress those that know ball.

I don't know if you know this or not but a loss to Harrison County 18 days ago with a sick Austin Crawford has nothing to do with how they are playing right now. They went and competed with two top 2 ranked teams in the 10th and 16th region.

L - @ Scott by 7

L- @ West Carter by 5

W- Pendelton County by 8

W- Montgomery County by 40

They've started off the month of February strong and have tough 3 game stretch this week with Williamstown, Newport, and GRC. They are playing their best ball right now and it's time to see what the Polar Bears are really made of.

I don't know if you know this or not but a loss to Harrison County 18 days ago with a sick Austin Crawford has nothing to do with how they are playing right now. They went and competed with two top 2 ranked teams in the 10th and 16th region.

L - @ Scott by 7

L- @ West Carter by 5

W- Pendelton County by 8

W- Montgomery County by 40

They've started off the month of February strong and have tough 3 game stretch this week with Williamstown, Newport, and GRC. They are playing their best ball right now and it's time to see what the Polar Bears are really made of.

I knew you'd be the one to reply lol

Scott is in the top 2 of the 10th? Wow! Paris might have something to say about that.

I wouldn't call Newport and Williamstown tough stretch. GRC may be more of a gauge for the PBs at this time!

But calm down... unless Hinson and the PBs get a big head, they win the district

I knew you'd be the one to reply lol

Scott is in the top 2 of the 10th? Wow! Paris might have something to say about that.

I wouldn't call Newport and Williamstown tough stretch. GRC may be more of a gauge for the PBs at this time!

But calm down... unless Hinson and the PBs get a big head, they win the district

At the time Bracken played Scott they were #2 in the region. And Newport and Williamstown aren't the toughest opponents but they sure as heck aren't guarantee wins.

I just watched the video of Crawfords shot with that said great move and very deep 3 for a kid not really known for is shooting, Didn't look or sound like a big crowd there maybe I'm missing the great atmosphere I continue to hear about, But my question is what's the recruiting look like for this young man ? He has a lot of tools with speed and athleticism along with his ability to score curious to what school he may be leaning towards or if he plans to take his skills to the next level?