Bracken County 88 Montgomery County 48

I knew you'd be the one to reply lol

Scott is in the top 2 of the 10th? Wow! Paris might have something to say about that.

I wouldn't call Newport and Williamstown tough stretch. GRC may be more of a gauge for the PBs at this time!

But calm down... unless Hinson and the PBs get a big head, they win the district

If I'm not mistaken didn't Williamstown beat Simon Kenton not to long ago and Simon Kenton just beat Campbell.I don't think this is a easy game at all.Peoples knowledge of basketball confuses me on here.

Austin has gotten a lot better at shooting this year. I think he had some sort of procedure done to his knee over the summer. It took away a lot of his explosiveness so I think he compensated by getting significantly better at shooting. However a lot of Crawford's explosiveness has come back with time and has been improving all year. His aggressiveness from last year has come back and at the right time.

I was hoping that was the visiting side, I was going from the sound on the video as well. As for the atmosphere of a Pendleton co Bracken co game that would have have no affect on a 39th District tournament in my opinion! I'm glad to hear Austin has been working on his shooting looks like it's paying off for him and his team. My question was about recruitment or if he was interested in taking his skills to the next leave? And that was simply out of curiosity. Vito I appreciate your love for bc and the igloo but in none of your rambling have u answered my question!

My question was about recruitment or if he was interested in taking his skills to the next leave? And that was simply out of curiosity. Vito I appreciate your love for bc and the igloo but in none of your rambling have u answered my question!

I'm not his dad. Maybe you should him.