Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Polar Bearcat

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Polar Bearcat

  1. The Owens need to have some more boys up there in Maysville! Great family and great ball players.
  2. This^^^ Although that 1 transfer definitely had a HUGE impact on the region.
  3. On the KHSAA website the date for the game is 2/17 was that changed from 2/19??? thx
  4. If Hinson/Crawford/Bracken = Hinson/Bach/Augusta then this draw looks alike like a draw from a couple years ago will the outcome be the same???:idunno:
  5. Would it have been better if I said they should call them the Royal Dogs and change their colors to yellow, black, and blue?
  6. I played before 2000 and it was "The" County then and deserved. NO disrespect intended. But I didn't cheer for the Royals.
  7. They don't call it "The" County fo nuthin!
  8. Randall and I played with a guy who had to wear a lot of hats in the mid ninety's. So I believe you know what you're talking about.
  9. Where at the "next level" is Crawford going to play the 3 or 4??? He's 6'3" at best. I'm a Crawford fan like everyone else but that just doesn't make sense. Improve ball handling and shooting and play guard or watch a lot at the "next level".
  10. Coach Simpson uses the same formula everywhere he has been. Back to back 8th region championships so I'd say his teams fare pretty well against teams with bigs.
  11. Bracken is still playing THE County. Mason expects to win Bracken hopes to win, and can fall back on a moral victory. Too many turnovers for the Polar Bears, unless Crawford goes bananas. Which he is more than capable of doing.
  12. What a great rivalry game. My family and myself included have always been part of this rivalry and it was awesome then and now has soared to new heights. Coaching and living in a different part of the state I wish our players and fans could experience the atmosphere during a heated Bracken - A-Town game. Coaches, players, and fans are lucky to be part of 10th region basketball.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.