Everything posted by ColtFootball
-
DeSales/Mayfield Updates
Colts dominating.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
I completely agree with everything said.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Pot calling the kettle black. I love it.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Only a pick six. No special teams TD
-
Fern Creek at Bowling Green 5A SemiFinal Predictions
Best of luck to fern creek. They are going to need it.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
fair point. I don't think any other rain games. Maybe a few with a sloppy field.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Played in the rain on grass against north Hardin on a very very cold night. 41-7 was the score and I believe we had 41 at halftime and played the reserves the whole second half. Desales does well in wet/cold conditions.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
And if you can't tell that was sarcasm.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Pretty accurate representation of a Desales fan by coltsby90.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
It's not even Monday yet.... Going to be a VERY long week.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Would like to point out that the two 2A threads on this sight are two of the most active right now. Much pride shared between the 4 teams left.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
You guys can really be ridiculous sometimes. Desales wins this game.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
That's not what I meant by that. Forcing turnovers is great it's just that it seems the game was a bit close for as many turnovers as there was
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
I don't care about any of that. OC had 4 turnovers if I'm not mistaken and only lost by 11. I know their last TD was garbage time but like I said it seems to me that this played out like the first Desales CAL game.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
sadly I cannot tell you where you might be able to. best bet is to try to find someone with hudl access like I do.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Watched the mayfield vs. OC and mayfield vs. MC and have to say that it is baffling to me for one to think that mayfields defense is the best in 2A. The mayfield OC game reminded me a whole lot of the first desales CAL game. Wayyyy to many mistakes on OC's part and that was by far the deciding factor. As far as this speed that keeps being mentioned, mayfield is know where near as fast as fern creek, butler, ballard, or fairdale. Just a few thoughts. Glad to have gotten to watch both games.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Why do people see this as a "Cinderella run" for Desales? This is our fourth straight regional championship. We are used to this just as much as mayfield is.
-
DeSales 37 Christian Academy Louisville 18
Wondering where all the CAL posters from the predictions thread went? Must be getting ready for their game next week since they just knew they were going to win.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Loving the back and forth.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Desales gets called cocky but mayfield fans believe they created the game of football. LOL.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
No way mayfield scores 30 on us.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
As far as this being desales' "best team ever", no one has said that and if they do they are mistaken.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Very excited to experience a game at mayfield. I hear it's an awesome place.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
The game everyone has been wanting all year is finally going to happen. Three time defending champion Mayfield versus two time defending champion Desales. Should be a battle for the ages and I am expecting a colts win. Who do you have?
-
Bold Predictions: Regional Championships
Great call my friend.