Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fletch_F_Fletch

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fletch_F_Fletch

  1. I'm not sure I understand......Trust me, I'm easily confused. If a sweet 16 for Basketball works, why can't it be done for Football ?? Doesn't it take the small school vs Large School out of the equation?
  2. This selection is well deserved. As a soph last season, I swear he had 80 tackles in like 4 games. He had 20 + in the playoff game 1/4's vs Scott Cty in a 1 pt loss that came down to the last play. He is the real deal !! Great season this year as well.
  3. Triple option is wayyy to complex. God ole Wing T would be better. If they could run it half as good as Scott Cty they would win a bunch of games. You can certainly incorporate some QB options out is the wing T. Fake hand off to the tailback teen option off the wing back. Need some good OLine though
  4. That was an error by the reporter, He committed to U of Toledo back in June. Thought these guys had to get 2 sources before they report, lol
  5. Your original post mentioned speed and strength. Anyway, Just wait, after Dec 1st, they’ll come calling. After early signing period in December when the 200+ guys running the 4.5 sign elsewhere, they’ll come calling. I’m convinced
  6. Jake is plenty strong. Stength in high school is overrated. I’ve had many D1 coaches and Strength coaches tell me that athleticism trumps stength on the high school level. These strength coaches can get them plenty strong when they get ahold of them. They say athleticism and work ethic is what they look for and Jake had both coming out of his ears
  7. I would get your coaches to nominate or possibly an alternative. There are players on here that will probably not play. My son is on the list and I can tell you that he won't play. He'll be there cheering on one of his teammates on the list, but someone else can take his spot and play
  8. 100 percent agreed !! This group of seniors were blessed to have you coach them as Freshman. So are their Parents !!
  9. Raiders gutted it out all season, injuries across the board, every player hurt this season continued to play while hurt. I can speak for my son, he played 3+ games with a torn shoulder labrum that got exponentially worse each practice and each game. Finally had to call it a season and have surgery. Chiz played hurt, Clarkson (TE) played hurt, Cusick (DB), Smith (DE), Golden (DE), Pilyer, England, the the list goes on. Other players stepped up all season. That’s football, next man up and perform. This team has a bunch of tough kids
  10. I’m convinced that it’s gonna pick up after Dec 1st up to early signing period and continue after early signing period. There are gonna be some schools scrambling after their offers sign early.
  11. Ryle handed out pic axes and climbing gear for this mountain. Go get ‘em Raiders !!
  12. With his 180 yard 1st Quarter vs Dixie, Jake became Ryle’s career leading Rusher. He eclipsed Travis Elliot’s precious 4491 Career mark. Ryle had had some studs, but as many have anticipated, Jake is the best in Raider’s history. Congrats to Jake and his teammates that have played with him.
  13. Gotcha, that does seem to ring a bell. But since Coach McFarland has been there for a number of years, these select parents are more than likely not involved with the program due to graduation of their kids. I think he is doing the right things. He may be taking a page out of the Football team (Union Raiders) in creating a basketball league for younger kids called Ryle Youth Basketball league with all the grade schools that feed into Ryle. Developing talent since he hasn’t had the luxury of talent transferring in like Cooper. Not disparaging Cooper, Sullivan’s success draws talent which is a great thing.
  14. Just curious, what do Ryle's parents have to do with the success of the team? IMO, parents on the High School level, parents are simply relegated to being great cheerleaders.
  15. Thank you so much for this, my son is lucky enough to be one of Jake's teammates and very good friends. He is a heck of a kid and you portrayed that exceptionally well with this Q & A. The group of boys that hang together are all good kids, so I seems they wear off on each other : )
  16. Okay, I'll tell Ryle and SK coaches to forfeit the games with your approval. Thanks for saving everyone all the effort.
  17. Wow, impressive, a rip on both SK and Ryle in one post. Kick any puppies tonight??
  18. I agree on all fronts in regards to needing the other playmakers. Ryle did do that on Friday vs SK. Don't get me wrong, Chiz went off. But they did pass when needed. They just didn't need to, too often. There was a long TD pass, and some timely Late downs passes. The Playoff teams are definitely a tough road, but I do expect Chiz and the playmakers to perform. Cov Cath was the only team to limit Chiz this season. But keep in mind that was the 1st game of the season. Our line did struggle that game because it was the 1st game and they lost their D1 Left tackle on the 2nd offensive play of the game due to a shoulder injury. Lost their starting TE as well, so back ups didn't have much time to get Game ready against a very very solid Cov Cath D.
  19. Couldn't agree more, but ill one up you ; ) I've had the opportunity and pleasure to have my son play with him since 7th grade. He has made Parker a better player and even make him look like a better player. Some of his opportunities are due to Jake Chisholm, no doubt about it.
  20. We had a could 4th and 6 plays, I kept telling everyone around us, "no need to pass the ball"
  21. I asked Jake to make his first order of business as Principal at SK to make the team use the sideline in front of their stands : )
  22. Pilyer played great/very smart. Chiz was Chiz, nothing surprises me with this kid anymore. Clarkson came up strong with Pilyer when they needed it. I wasn't worried when SK was scoring quickly, just knew that they would run Chiz until he scored and he did. With the boy on the sideline in an arm sling, I am truly enjoying watching this entire team as opposed to keying on my kid watching him block. I guess that's a bright side of him being injured. Good Luck in the playoffs SK. Shearer will carry this team. The kid is a stud !!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.