Everything posted by MrFootball
-
Newport QB - Paul Price
Has an amazing "deep ball" arm. Accurate 50 yard passes is 2nd nature to this guy.
-
Mason County 32 Newport 28
Yes, but will return for Walton.
-
Walton Verona/Newport Predictions
Newport 21-0
-
Holmes 21 Holy Cross 7
how did Holmes Linemen look? Did the big running back from Holy Cross play?
-
Mason County 32 Newport 28
i dont think they're posted to any website yet.
-
Mason County 32 Newport 28
im pretty sure Newports Nose Gaurd #74 Breandon Johnson would of made a big difference if he had played.
-
Mason County/Newport Predictions
Newport 28-6
-
Breandon Johnson DT - Newport
it'd be different if he only played one side of the ball.:sssh:
-
Breandon Johnson DT - Newport
Breandon Johnson - Newport Height: 6'2" Weight: 325 Class: 2015 Position: DT Bench: 350 Squat: 500 Interest: Cincinnati, UK, Tennessee Tech, Louisville Newport did not report complete stats for 2013 Breandon Johnson on Hudl
-
Newport 2014
Yes, breandon Johnson has VERY good size and strength . I see Alot of schools having some trouble blocking him this upcoming season.
-
West 28 East 20 (2014 NKY East/West All Star Game)
Breandon johnson is a junior .
-
West 28 East 20 (2014 NKY East/West All Star Game)
are juniors allowed to play or is it just seniors? sorry for asking but i have seen juniors names on the list.
-
Who is the best linemen in NKY?
Good choice I haven't got the chance to see much of Ryle athletes. But I've heard a lot of good things about them
-
Who is the best linemen in NKY?
The Johnson's are so good they can play both ways.
-
Who is the best linemen in NKY?
Breandon Johnson he has moved to Newport . (the kid from Dixie is "Brandon" Johnson . )
-
Who is the best linemen in NKY?
in my own opinion, the 2 Johnson's are the best Definsive linemen in NKY
-
Who is the best linemen in NKY?
I wasn't meaning it in a disrespectful way but it's okay.
-
Who is the best linemen in NKY?
Johnson from Newport is 6'3 315 and I had the pleasure to watch both Johnson's in peewee football.
-
Who is the best linemen in NKY?
Give me your thoughts on the best linemen . OL & DL
-
Holmes 2014
What do you guy expect from the bulldogs in the 2014 season? Where do you think the bulldogs will struggle and where they will succeed?
-
TOP 3 Players at each position in NKY this coming season
Agreed !
-
TOP 3 Players at each position in NKY this coming season
I agree!
-
Breandon Johnson transfers to Newport
Like I said before, we will see. :thumb:
-
Breandon Johnson transfers to Newport
I agree.
-
Breandon Johnson transfers to Newport
He is a Junior . He will be a senior next year.