Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport 2014

Featured Replies

What does Newport need to do to improve in 2014? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Newport should have a good team this year.

Newport should have a good team this year.

 

Interesting perspective. Care to elaborate?

I will give two good reason's why they should be good Dominic and Demetri Joseph my two adopted son's. Not really I treat them like they are two special young men who entered my life several years ago and we have been good friends ever since. I wish you both the best of luck this coming season. JD

That and the big kid who transfered from Holmes, Brandon Johnson I beleive, he is a load, unblockable at times. Newport and Newcath should be one whale of a game!

That and the big kid who transfered from Holmes, Brandon Johnson I beleive, he is a load, unblockable at times. Newport and Newcath should be one whale of a game!

 

It could be a very good game with NCC if Newport can develop any type of depth. Hard to win games playing everyone both ways and when any injuries result in a loss of two positions and there is no capable replacements.

Newport and NCC is always a good game no matter what the talent gap. Nothing like a good ol' neighborhood fight!

Newport has not come within a 20 point deficit against NCC since 2009, in my belief NCC puts a beating on Newport.

I was referring more to the physicality of the rivalry. Should of made that clear....sorry.

That and the big kid who transfered from Holmes, Brandon Johnson I beleive, he is a load, unblockable at times. Newport and Newcath should be one whale of a game!

Yes, breandon Johnson has VERY good size and strength . I see Alot of schools having some trouble blocking him this upcoming season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.