Everything posted by Mit09com
-
Most Talented Player *On An Opposing Team* That You've Ever Seen Play
Mine would probably be Sydney Hiance from Highlands. I was not on the field but I was in the stands with my daughter who played soccer. And I believe the game was against Notre Dame where it went into a shoot out, and she made some amazing stops.
-
Coaching Changes
Dixie is looking for a head coach, I believe.
-
College Signings
Since the high school basketball season is over, wanted to see who will be playing in college.
-
Villa vs Dixie Suspended
Dixie girls won the game in PK's. The goalie for Dixie, Ellis, recieve the MVP. Way to go girls.
-
Montgomery County 2 Scott 0
Back when both of my kids went to Scott, and both played soccer, I have always remembered what good goalies they have always had for the boys side. What a shame that it has to come to this. I really hate to hear that, especially for the other seniors on the team. I am sure this is not how they want their season to be remembered.
-
Scott in 2015
Scott hasn't played NCC for several seasons now. Scott is playing Cooper. Beechwood requested to play us as they did with most of the schools on their schedule. I believe our new AD needs to update that schedule. Who is the new athletic director at Scott?
-
Boone County Varsity Head Coaching Position
Is this Jessica Wendlen that went to Scott?
-
2015 Season Predictions
My niece will be playing this year at Campbell County for the softball team. Assuming that she makes the team. This will be her first year there. She previously went to high school in Ohio, but is now living with her dad. She will be a junior. I am looking forward to seeing her play. She played 2 years prior at her other school, and has played with a select team in Ohio.
-
10th Region Final Scott vs MOCO ( Predictions )
I thought the game was at 5, is that not correct?
-
Jill Buntin signs with Union College
Way to go Jill.
-
College Scholarships for soccer
Any updates on kids getting college scholarships to play soccer from Northern Kentucky.
-
Montgomery County 57 Scott 47 (10th Region Semi-finals)
"I have heard the 8th graders will not be at Scott next year." I have heard the same thing as well, but only about 1 of them. It would not surprise me in the least.
-
10th Region Draw
Where are the games being played?
-
Liza Tibbs joins the 1000 career point club
That's great to hear. I wish her nothing the best.
-
Liza Tibbs joins the 1000 career point club
Papabear, does Liza want to play basketball in college?