Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mit09com

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mit09com

  1. Mine would probably be Sydney Hiance from Highlands. I was not on the field but I was in the stands with my daughter who played soccer. And I believe the game was against Notre Dame where it went into a shoot out, and she made some amazing stops.
  2. Dixie is looking for a head coach, I believe.
  3. Since the high school basketball season is over, wanted to see who will be playing in college.
  4. Dixie girls won the game in PK's. The goalie for Dixie, Ellis, recieve the MVP. Way to go girls.
  5. Back when both of my kids went to Scott, and both played soccer, I have always remembered what good goalies they have always had for the boys side. What a shame that it has to come to this. I really hate to hear that, especially for the other seniors on the team. I am sure this is not how they want their season to be remembered.
  6. Scott hasn't played NCC for several seasons now. Scott is playing Cooper. Beechwood requested to play us as they did with most of the schools on their schedule. I believe our new AD needs to update that schedule. Who is the new athletic director at Scott?
  7. Is this Jessica Wendlen that went to Scott?
  8. My niece will be playing this year at Campbell County for the softball team. Assuming that she makes the team. This will be her first year there. She previously went to high school in Ohio, but is now living with her dad. She will be a junior. I am looking forward to seeing her play. She played 2 years prior at her other school, and has played with a select team in Ohio.
  9. I thought the game was at 5, is that not correct?
  10. Any updates on kids getting college scholarships to play soccer from Northern Kentucky.
  11. "I have heard the 8th graders will not be at Scott next year." I have heard the same thing as well, but only about 1 of them. It would not surprise me in the least.
  12. Where are the games being played?
  13. That's great to hear. I wish her nothing the best.
  14. Papabear, does Liza want to play basketball in college?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.