Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WAYWARD SON

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WAYWARD SON

  1. I know the 83 team lost to Lloyd in region finals...has there not been another Holmes team make the final since then?
  2. Calipari could end up in that category. The UK coach was waiting outside the Holmes locker room after the game, presumably to talk to Holmes Coach Jason Booher. Read more here: 2015 guard Bolden impresses in Sweet Sixteen loss | Recruiting | Kentucky.com
  3. Congrats to MC on the big win, and good luck the next two days...Congrats and thank you Holmes for a wonderful season, and representing the 9th region. Don't care what anyone says, those kids left it on that floor today. Congrats and good luck to the Seniors, so glad you got to experience something so special. Looking forward to next year already, I'm guessing that Holmes gym will be packed quite a bit.
  4. Looks like it happens.
  5. Should be an exciting game...know nothing about PRP, except they are athletic. I'm guessing Holmes will want to run, and perhaps PRP as well. If that's the case, I see a lot of free throws being shot. May come down to who hits their ft's and who struggles at the line.
  6. Move on man...You're making Cooper look bad.
  7. Wow, what a fantastic game. I agree the refs weren't the greatest, but they were consistent. Both teams played outstanding D all game, but a great play was made by a great young player in the end. Congrats to Cooper on a fantastic season, and good luck to Holmes tomorrow.
  8. What a fun game to watch...With work and other stuff, don't get to see much basketball these days. I was very entertained last night. Number 3 for Holmes is fun to watch, as was 34 I believe for NCC. Someone said both are 10 graders, wow. It looked to me like 34 got tired late in the game, wasn't getting off the floor like he was early, and shot seemed short. 23 I believe it was for Holmes was key late, he looked very fresh and determined. Look forward to Saturday, hopefully it will match last night.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.