Everything posted by GrantNKY
-
We have a Vaccine
Month for approval. If it passes, I would guess early February before mass distribution can take place. That’s pretty damn good for the vaccine. I’ll need to read more, but right now I would lean towards believing I will get it as soon as it’s available.
-
I Hate Fishing: My personal Funny Story
This is what I do as well. Cast right handed, retrieve with my left hand. The rod feels more comfortable in my right hand and it’s easier to make subtle and aggressive movements with the rod to set the hook.
-
The Batman (2021 film)
The Nolan trilogy is basically perfection in my opinion. I’m extremely curious to see this movie, but it’s impossible to have great expectations because it will always be judged against the Nolan trilogy. This trailer does look promising though.
-
I Hate Fishing: My personal Funny Story
Lake Norman is awesome! I love a good night of jug fishing but this has happened to me several times as well. It sucks for sure. That’s the only drawback to jug fishing is if you were casting you would have the ability to fight whatever it was that got on that line and have a decent chance of landing it. But no guarantee that it even would have looked twice at your bait on a cast. Nothing beats a good night of jug fishing though. Chilling on the boat drinking some cold ones and catching some catfish.
-
I Hate Fishing: My personal Funny Story
You can unscrew the handle on the reel to move to whatever hand you use to turn the reel.
-
Will there be high school football this fall?
It’s every freedom we enjoy or believe we should be able to enjoy. You can’t have freedom if the freedoms you wish to enjoy, hurt other people.
-
Will there be high school football this fall?
Our ability to enjoy our freedoms is dependent on the idea that we when we enjoy our freedoms we do so without sacrificing the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness to those around us. We weren’t/ aren’t able to enjoy our freedoms because some people chose to infringe upon other people’s rights to the most fundamental elements of freedom.
-
Coronavirus
I feel like Big Cat had a not so terrible idea, what if we had a pill that would put us all asleep for 2 weeks. Everyone would have to take it at the exact same time. Obviously it’s a joke, but if it was real, I would absolutely take it. 2 weeks of sleep sounds amazing. Eradicating Covid would be a bonus at that point. ?
-
Coronavirus
Congrats on the sex ??
-
Coronavirus
Is it an act or is it simply UofL way of reaching out to fans in hopes that the fans realize they have to wear a mask or no football season in 2020. Virtually every major university is putting out some sort of material urging fans to wear masks so we can have a season.
-
Coronavirus
Please enlighten us.
-
Will there be high school football this fall?
I’m sure they do the same thing for the flu as far as counting people who die with the flu.
-
Coronavirus
There is nothing about wearing a mask that should in anyway violate the terms of service on here. If your arguments about wearing a mask violate the terms of service on here, then they’re not good arguments.
-
Coronavirus
Because shirts fall back down over your nose super easy. You basically have to have one hand holding the shirt up over your nose at all times to get it to stay. The solution is real simple. Wear a mask. I don’t understand why you’re so against it.
-
Coronavirus
A mask is significantly easier than your shirt. Your shirt would fall down below your nose anytime you lift your head up. A shirt would work fine as it covers your mouth and nose. A mask is just easier than pulling up your shirt.
-
Coronavirus
Oh yes because you’re to have the shirt over your nose the entire time you’re in Kroger? Cool. You don’t need to wear a mask because you’re told to. You need to wear one because it’s common decency. Is it really that hard? Please enlighten me.
-
Coronavirus
Or you can just wear a mask for 30 minutes...
-
Coronavirus
Without a doubt. It’s crazy that the people who claim to love America the most are the ones who have been so adamantly against wearing masks, quarantining, etc. I don’t understand how people can claim to love America and all the freedoms and liberties we are afforded here, but fail to give a damn about what really makes America our country special and that’s the people.
-
Coronavirus
I’m not sure how some people are still trying to fight for settled, wrong opinions. You all are literally staring at 1+1 and saying it’s 3.
-
Coronavirus
Not sure what you mean. It doesn’t sound like you’re with me at all. I wasn’t aware that anyone had a problem with businesses not being able to choose whether or not they allow smoking. I don’t see how you really have an argument. The death rates from smoking vs Covid is completely irrelevant for multiple reasons. 1) We have severely limited the ability for someone to be around smoking if they don’t want to be. 2) Smoking is its most dangerous because of repeated voluntary exposure whereas Covid has an immediate involuntary exposure.
-
Coronavirus
Set up a hotline for non medical related emergencies. There are things that could have been done to keep everyone in true quarantine for 14 days. I wouldn’t have been against a pick up outside service, but still not a true shutdown because the people still working take it home to their families.
-
Coronavirus
Nothing should have been open except true essential jobs. If we would have legit shutdown for 14 days and when we came back from it we wore masks, we would have this to extremely manageable levels and our lives would relatively be back to normal.
-
Coronavirus
Exactly. 2-3 months ago we all thought this would die off in the summer due to the heat. That didn’t happen.
-
Coronavirus
How dare someone take away someone’s rights to spicy chicken nuggets from Wendy’s. Haha It’s truly amazing what was prioritized during the “lockdown”. I mean we really couldn’t go a month having to eat at home and binge Netflix? I honestly can’t believe this is what our country has become.
-
Will there be high school football this fall?
What you’re saying is what we’ve been told to do. Things are opened back up. We are told to wear a mask. Sports are planning to come back assuming we all have the same goal in mind and will do what we need to allow them back. The less people follow guidelines like wearing a mask, the further and further we get from going back to normal.