Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GrantNKY

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GrantNKY

  1. I don't think it's a matter of eligibility with Fox I think it's about whether or not the program he is in will allow him to stay at Williamstown another year.
  2. In the 8th region girls championship it would have been a lot more competitive if Grant county had Harmeyer and Martin still. SK is a machine so who knows what the outcome would have been but it would have been interesting to have seen. I also think the Grant County boys win the 8th region 4 years ago if Carr doesn't transfer for his senior season.
  3. Congrats to Grant County on an amazing run! Going to be fun to watch them going forward.
  4. SK is a machine. Their depth is absolutely incredible.
  5. That's the thing I love about WV. They are so patient offensively. That's how they killed WTown in the district game. Williamstown played that zone and WV just waited for WTown to make a mistake and they had an open layup. If South gets it going though it could get ugly. I don't think WV can score enough to make it a shootout.
  6. I'm with you there. They need other clocks on the wall for the exact reason you said, but I still miss that clock.
  7. I love Henry County's, but I really miss the hanging scoreboard. I thought it gave the whole place even more character.
  8. I believe that is correct. I've heard that from multiple sources over the years.
  9. SK is probably 30 minutes longer of a drive than it is from Anderson Co. Like Drippen said the most central location is probably Carroll County. But nothing has the history or atmosphere of Henry County. So those of us in the 32nd put up with the long drive year in and year out because of this.
  10. Exactly it's at HC because of the atmosphere and history. Not because it's centrally located.
  11. No it's not centrally located.
  12. Largest gym in the region I believe. There are a lot of people specifically those in the 32nd district that hate that it is in Henry County every year. But it is a good atmosphere every year and the gym is a great place to watch a game.
  13. It's always at Henry County.
  14. Williamstown and Gallatin will be a fantastic game.
  15. Yeah they need to draw the 31st in the first round and the 30th in the second round. But everyone else is saying the same thing. Nobody wants to play 29th until the finals. It's all about the draw.
  16. I wouldn't count out Walton winning it. But I would definitely love to see the 32nd and 31st draw each other. It would be fun to see WV and Williamstown in the semis.
  17. It's crazy to think of all the teams Walton would have had over the past few years if they didn't have some families move out.
  18. Who were they in a district with before they redristricted?
  19. I mean it's not the norm but Hardens a passionate guy I think you're looking too far into it. I was sitting on the Williamstown side in front of the WV bench so I didn't have the best view of Harden, but he didn't seem to be acting too crazy.
  20. I would say Oldham and South would be the favorites but I don't think they are that far ahead of WV. WV has a good chance IMO.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.