Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GC_Football_Coach

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GC_Football_Coach

  1. I didn't mean any either. Raceland will Probley best them by 40. But weirder things have happened
  2. Your the one that said teams with soft schedule exit playoffs quick, I just stated a fact. Other than fairview for the past 2 seasons, no one in this area was went that far in the playoffs.
  3. Your Probley right, but that's why they play the game.
  4. Ok, but my point is, regardless who they have played, beechwood is 0-2, also in the top 10 there's already 3-4 teams that have already lost a game? Fairview is 3-0??? I just don't understand why they are so low and once again, how is Raceland ranked over them?!
  5. How is Raceland above fairview? Raceland lost a game, close at the half (21-19) but got blown out in the second half. Fairview is 3-0, most folks say not winning by enough, but a win is a win??
  6. We will agree to disagree. But Raceland did report them. I know this for a fact. You are entitled to your opinion as I am. I respect your opinion.
  7. I believe the mighty rams and Ashland were the culprits. Here's my problem with all of this, If Fairview was losing nobody would care one bit, but they're winning and beating a certain team down the road, now it's a problem???? Get real.
  8. The KHSAA did their investigation and found no wrong doing. Case closed. Why should there be any other questions asked???? Two schools cried saying fairview was recruiting over and over and over again. Did investigation no charges.
  9. Also without best fb and defensive lineman. But ashland played good and got the w
  10. Yes sir, you are correct about that. Should be a good night of football in Westwood
  11. How is Raceland ranked over Fairview?
  12. 21-14 Pikeville. 8:41 left in the 2nd quarter
  13. I got off subject there, my bad. It had nothing to do with running the score up, just another GC "Fan" insulting our coach. read the original post that i replied to.
  14. Ok, I was not on the coaching staff last year, but its pretty consistent that Copley was not well liked, and now I know why. But correct me if I'm wrong, GC didnt play Fairview last year, and of all the schools in the area, Fairview should know how it feels to have the score ran up. 4th and 3 with 23 seconds left in the quater, 28-0, and go for it? well Mcpeak got what he deserved. I will never be a fan of running the score up, Randy Vanderhoof taught me high school football and I teach the GC football players the exact same way.
  15. Jude didnt come out of the game until the very last drive of the game. He kicked the field goal on third down to avoid the running clock and took on a knee on the 2 point conversion. Matney is disrespectful and classless. After the game they brought the whole crowd on our field and stayed there for about 30-40 minutes, threw trash on the field. But theyre responce was they were having a team "prayer". Ive never heard of a 20-30 minute prayer
  16. I agree its been a rough season, but when you are a 4a football team and you barely have over 30 kids thats a problem. Are you there every day with the kids, and know who can actually play?, and at one time this year (raceland game) we had 3 out of the starting O line out, half the backfield and both of our starting DE out. I played on probley the worst raceland teams in history, i know how it feels. But all the teams that ran the score up, payback is a dish best served cold and it will happen. Just like were down this year, might be you next year. Chris is going to be a great coach, and the comment about picking the names out of a hat? You must know nothing about this team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.