Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fanatic

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UK Fanatic

  1. I know Augusta started out 3-0, defeating Brossart, Robertson, and Pendleton. I sort of lost track after that, but I do know they picked up a win over St. Pat last week.
  2. This was postponed over the weekend due to weather. The schedule is now as follows: 2/04: Mason County vs. St. Patrick - 6pm Augusta vs. Bracken County - 7:30pm 2/07: Championship Game - 6pm Audio link for the first round games. Audio link for the championship.
  3. Make-up dates, via the school website: February 04: 6:00pm - Mason County vs. St. Pat 7:30pm - Augusta vs. Bracken County February 07: 6:00pm- Championship Game
  4. Today's Montgomery County game at Augusta has been cancelled for this evening.
  5. This has been postponed due to snow until the upcoming week.
  6. Augusta will host on Saturday, Feb. 02. 10am - Mason vs. St. Pat 11:15 - Augusta vs. Bracken 12:30 - Championship Game Audio broadcast of the the entire tournament will be available at 39th District Freshman Tournament | Augusta Independent Schools Videos | iHigh.com.
  7. Bach went 6/6 from the stripe; Kelsch went 6/9. That's all I heard before I walked away.
  8. Final from the Panther's Den. Kelsch and Bach led Augusta with 34 points and 33 points respectively.
  9. Good to hear! Congrats, Robertson Co!
  10. According to the Ledger Independent Twitter feed: The Mustangs-Panthers winner advances to All "A" state at Frankfort and is awaited by 7th Region champ Louisville Collegiate. I don't know when.
  11. Good effort by Augusta, but simply couldn't overcome a smart, disciplined Brossart team. Brossart was forced to utilize their bench some because of foul trouble (not sure how many), but it didn't seem to hurt them. Augusta isn't very deep, and I think only utilized three bench players. The two teams will meet again this season though when the Mustangs visit the Panthers February 05.
  12. Final from the Panther's Den Saturday night.
  13. I'm not in the habit of checking individual scores afterwards, but I thought I overheard 28.
  14. Augusta 77 St. Pat 51 Final from Augusta.
  15. Augusta 55 St. Pat 45 Final from Augusta.
  16. I wasn't there to see the Iroquios-Boone game, so as just a neutral observer, it was a bit of a spectacle. I'm not familiar with Boone County, but folks have to remember one player doesn't always reflect on the program as a whole. I'm not trying to "beat up" on a kid here as I know kids don't always do a good job of controlling their tempers, but as an educator and coach though, I think one has to consider some action beyond the one or two game suspension required by KHSAA.
  17. Play began today in the Stephanie Wilson Memorial Tournament at Bellevue Augusta 51 St. Bernard 40 Newport 52 Dayton 31 Anyone have the other scores (or at least wins and losses) from today?
  18. I don't know about that. I wasn't sitting real close to the court.
  19. There was. It occurred during the first quarter. I initially wasn't paying attention, but I believe a player was called for a personal foul. He must have said something, as a technical was assessed. He was substituted out of the game and (again, I wasn't looking) but apparently punched a chair at the end of the bench. I heard a loud bang, but wasn't actually looking that direction. He was then given his second technical, which of course means you're ejected from the game and have to sit out the next one or two games (not exactly sure of the rule). He had to be escorted, and at times restrained, by an assistant coach to the locker room. I know some of the Boone County fans were embarrassed by the incident.
  20. Iroquios leads 53-38 at the end of the 3rd.
  21. At the half, Iriquois up 36-19.
  22. End of 1, Iroquios leads 13-7.
  23. Cooper was able to knock down some shots and put the ball in the basket.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.