Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. I can take a couple losses in the first ten or eleven games. But six!! I don't think so. They have the talent. Now they have to prove. Sounds like in time they will. Just not yet.
  2. I have nothing against Christian Co. for sure. I hope they make it to the final eight or final four. It will make those out of state losses look better/ high ranking.
  3. And this is what we have to offer in our great state. If you come close to winning to a former state champ!!. I sure hope CC makes it to the final four or eight. Then I'll take the close losses. Untill then lose by 1 or 50. Don't matter. A lose is a lose. Untill your team in intact and you start winning you shouldn't be ranked. It's something you earn. Not what you should be..
  4. Big win for East Carter. Good job. Ya gotta love these close one's!
  5. I'm not arguing the fact that they are good or bad. Isn't there any other teams in this state with a winning record that is as good or better then a team with a losing record. Now they may win the state title. But Right Now. Is this all we have to offer in ky. A top team in the state that lost three games to out of state teams. And they are some of the best we have to offer. Maybe the out of state teams were missing players to. Who knows.
  6. You lose and you are rewarded! But we know your good! I'm sure as soon as we start getting all of our kids back and in shape we will win the tough and close ones! And our schedule was tough. But when we start playing these other schools and winning we'll be ok! What about right NOW? or then. Don't look into the future. It's funny in another sport it's totally different in the thinking process. Doesn't matter who they played it was wins and losses.... hum!!
  7. But isn't it how good you are right now and not how good you will be???? Or how good we think they are going to be!
  8. And you may get a few other kids out to play another sport. Some good talented kids I'm sure are lost by one sport or another because of the pressures put on them. Just because the seasons run so close together. ect. ect.
  9. I hear what your saying Westsider. And I don't doubt what you are saying. But when someone looks at the standings. And you see a team with a losing record. And they are ranked in the top 15. It raises questions as to which maybe their was a mistake in the record. But there seems to be a different thinking in basketball vs football. If a football team was 2-2. And ranked #2, 3 or 4. And others had a lot better records. People woud be screaming on here about why they wern't ranked higher. I realize now that they have played a brutal schedule. But at the same time in football our best team in the state played a weak schedule. But was still no doubt the best team in the state in 1A. And if they had the best kids out because of this or that and was losing. No matter by who and by how many points. There would be some fits thrown. I'm sure in march Christian Co will be big in the regional and state tourny. It's just hard to see a team with a losing record one of our best in the state. No matter the excuses. And again I don't doubt what you are saying.....
  10. But are they right now? Or do they need some work before ranking them so high? When they get in BB shape they just may be a top five. But I'm talking right now with a losing record. Not what they may be down the road. And again good luck CCHS.
  11. Maybe in late January they will be the best. When they get it all together. And yes March is when you want to peak. Good luck CCHS.
  12. I don't no Westsider. If you have a losing record no matter who you have played. And what players you have on the court. And it doesn't matter how much talent is on the team. IF you don't produce wins. I just don't see how you can rank them as high as they are. Do you give a team a high ranking just because of the talent on the team? Or wins and losses. Is the state talent down this year? I've never seen them play. I was asking a question of why a losing record and still in the top 15 in the state. No doubt they must have alot of talent. But wins and looses is all that counts.
  13. How can #13 Christian Co 5-6 be ranked. They have a losing record. Even if they played the top six teams they proved they can't beat them. Even if each game was two or three point losses. Not trying to put down Christian Co. Just need someone explain! Even if they had a 6-5 record they souldn't be ranked. It's like rewards for losing!! They must have played Ballard, Jeffersontown, Eastern, UK, Duke...... lol to be ranked this high with a losing record! Maybe the record is a type O.
  14. Poor eagles. Where's all the Huntington players?
  15. Great win for the devils. Very good coaching staff!
  16. Sorry. I must have still been in the football mind set!! Six is a big number. That has to help alot when they get their basketball legs.
  17. You call time out and tell your team if you steal the ball not to fast break. You bring the ball up slowly and set up plays. You tell your team to go through their sets. And on each set every player should touch the ball two or more times before shooting. It will keep the score down and help your team runnung the sets in a game siuation.
  18. I was being the same doc. With my dry humor!!
  19. How many football players play on the Mayfield basketball team?
  20. EXCITING? Don't know about exciting when you take both scores and struggle to come up with 60 points total. These scores are lower then when Randy Ward coached at GC. And everyone knows the style of ball he played! But he won 60% of his games.
  21. Maybe we have a class state championship. Then a playoff against the top twelve! In this thread your going to get your own team as high as possible. And if your not from that area and you don't respect a team your going to lower his ranking. So your going to see teams like Male, Central, NCC, Mayfield all over these rankings. Nobody wins these battles! If your a Male fan the ranking will be up. If your from Mayfield your ranking will be up. You can already see these trends! I say Trinity, Highlands and Boyle Co are far above anyone else. But if you really want the best add Bell Co and one or two others in a real ranking!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.