Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Blue

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by All Blue

  1. I think it will favor PC because they also rebound well.
  2. The only prediction I can make is a lot of 3's will be taken.
  3. I need to check into this because I stood in line with everyone else, can not believe out of 500 people getting in free that I don't crack that list.:idunno:
  4. Heck no, dried up pasquales pizza but they say the popcorn is good.
  5. I mean everything, take out your expenses and split the rest.
  6. I think EVERYTHING needs to be split between the 4 schools.
  7. But seriously why not do it like the 38 district does it, seperate the girls and boys championship.
  8. As long as I don't have to look through plexy glass to watch a game I'm good where ever it is.
  9. For some reason you are wanting this said. You have already called one of my post out wanting me to say it. Now you are doing it again. What's up with that.
  10. I haven't heard your stance on the vote/seed debate. What you got, I'm curious.
  11. That's what he said, what I miss.
  12. Evidently no one knows how it works.
  13. Now that's funny, how is something like this not known before hand.
  14. District is held at the Fieldhouse now, so no it doesn't mean you have made it to region.
  15. So now when I have to park at Straub will Mason bus me to the front door?
  16. As a coach or player I have no problem with this. It gets you two extra games on the Fieldhouse floor preparing you for region.
  17. Actually it was just one ref and he did everything but rub the cramp out of Omers leg.
  18. What about that coach at Bracken Co, I think he has won a couple districts recently.
  19. The two things that stand out to me if accurate is Allen with only 10 shot attempts an PC with only 11 rebounds.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.