Everything posted by Bleed Blue
-
Lynn Camp/Hazard Predictions
Hazard wins 35-15
-
New WYMT Mountain Top Ten (Week Nine)
I think that if these two teams met, it would be one of the most entertaining games of the year and the better defensive team would prevail:fight:
-
Campbellsville vs. Williamsburg
This game will be very intense, IMO it will easily be the best game of the year. Both team are very good veteran team, this will be an absolute battle. The winner will be decided by which teams defense steps up.........saying that I think Williamsburg takes this one 40-28
-
Williamsburg 52 Jenkins 12
From what I heard the Jackets dominated this game. I heard Tyler Rollins had 7 sacks!! Is that true? That has to be a state record. I also heard Aaron Brock had 4 rec. for 138 yd. and 4 td's. What were Ryans Moses's stats? bet he had a big game, anybody know? :dancingpa
-
Williamsburg @ Jenkins Predictions
Williamsburg scheduled this game last second because nobody else in the mountains would play them, at least that's my opinion. Imagine if a team the likes of Bell Co., Southwestern or Rockcastle Co. lost on an upset to a smaller school like Williamsburg. I think that's why the burg picked this game up, the bigger schools didn't want to take the risk of a loss.
-
Williamsburg @ Jenkins Predictions
What does everybody think about this game? Williamsburg is 3-1 coming off an impressive second half and win over a very good Bath Co. team. I don't know much about Jenkins other than they are 0-3.
-
Lynn Camp/Dayton Predictions
Lynn Camp 35-14
-
Knox/Mccreary Predictions
I'm gonna go with the majority and say Knox Co. will win, but remember it is high school football ANYTHING can happen. I'll say Knox though 35-21
-
2A Green Co. vs. 1A Campbellsville predictions?
I don't know much about this Green Co. team other than they beat Hazard by 11 or so. I'm gonna have to go with them, but i am pulling for the eagles on the upset!!
-
Williamsburg / Bath Co. predictions
Both played their first district game last week, Williamsburg beat Clinton Co. 50-8 and Bath Co. lost to P-burg 44-14, i think. I dont know much about this Bath Co. team, I think Williamsburg beat them last year though. Thoughts and predictions?
-
South Laurel/Corbin Predictions
Where is this game at, Corbin or South?
-
Williamsburg 50 Clinton Co. 8
Woah 50-8. Sounds like the Burg' had a nice game. I was worried when two people from The Times Tribune picked Clinton to win, boy were they wrong.
-
LCA/Lloyd Predictions
The LCA offense is way to hard to stop, but this might be closer than we all think i'll take LCA. LCA-48 Lloyd-35
-
Leslie Co./McCreary Co predictions
McCreary has a solid running game and should do as much damage to Leslie's "D" as Lynn Camp's did. McCreary-40 Leslie-13
-
Lynn Camp/Campbellsville Predictions
My prayers go out to Wagner and I wish him the best. I believe with these serious injuries that C-Ville will win by a minimum of 14 points. I predict C-Ville-35 LC-14
-
Williamsburg / Clinton Co. Predictions
Nobody has started this thread yet, first district games for both. Lets here what you think.
-
Williamsburg/McCreary Predictions
If Williamsburg held off the athletes that Frankfort has, they will have no problem with McCreary.
-
LCA/Campbellsville Updates
back and forth game
-
Williamsburg/McCreary Predictions
I completely agree, last years game was a good one to watch, it was one of the first times I had saw the Burg played since they ran the ball back in the 90's...../ Williamsburgs entire line is easily over 6 foot and 225, their new runningnack looked like a load about 6 foot maybe 6-1 around 205 should be an awesome game:dancingpa
-
Williamsburg/McCreary Predictions
I believe the Burg will take this game by a lot. They could've beat Frankfort by 35 if they hadn't gave up 2 big plays a fumble return and they failed to score 3 different times inside the 10...theie defense really stepped up and if they can shut Frankfort down like they did, both of Frankfots td's were over 50 yd......other than that nothing, they will man handle McC.
-
Frankfort 19 Williamsburg 14
Are you serious, they couldn't stop the passing game. That #13 from W'burg was everywhere. He even had one catch for almost 80 yds that was a td. I wouldn't be surprised if he had almost 150 rec. yards on them.