Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New WYMT Mountain Top Ten (Week Nine)

Featured Replies

1. Bell County

2. Johnson Central

3. Belfry

4. Corbin

5. Prestonsburg

6. Whitley Co.

7. Knox Central

8. Breathitt Co.

9. Hazard

10. Williamsburg

 

** Updated Saturday, October 24th**

Did you mean Saturday, October 25th?

 

No. Actually, WYMT gave the new Mountain Top 10 on Friday night. I dont know if they are going to go back to doing it that way or if it was just an overlook on their part.

The Mountain news didn't air last night for some reason.:confused:

No arguments with the top ten, but I think Whitley should be in front of Corbin. The only loss Whitley had was to Bell, which is a team that Corbin will not play. I do not think Corbin could hang with Whitley.

No arguments with the top ten, but I think Whitley should be in front of Corbin. The only loss Whitley had was to Bell, which is a team that Corbin will not play. I do not think Corbin could hang with Whitley.

 

:sleep:

No arguments with the top ten, but I think Whitley should be in front of Corbin. The only loss Whitley had was to Bell, which is a team that Corbin will not play. I do not think Corbin could hang with Whitley.

 

:argue: Hmmmmm....

No arguments with the top ten, but I think Whitley should be in front of Corbin. The only loss Whitley had was to Bell, which is a team that Corbin will not play. I do not think Corbin could hang with Whitley.

 

I agree:thumb:

No arguments with the top ten, but I think Whitley should be in front of Corbin. The only loss Whitley had was to Bell, which is a team that Corbin will not play. I do not think Corbin could hang with Whitley.

 

Are you kidding me?:banana:

Are you kidding me?:banana:

 

No he is not, he is telling you the truth. :lol:

Are you kidding me?:banana:

 

Why is this a hard concept to get. If Corbin would play Bell, what would happen in that game? So they get a higher ranking for avoiding a team.

No arguments with the top ten, but I think Whitley should be in front of Corbin. The only loss Whitley had was to Bell, which is a team that Corbin will not play. I do not think Corbin could hang with Whitley.

 

I think that if these two teams met, it would be one of the most entertaining games of the year and the better defensive team would prevail:fight:

No arguments with the top ten, but I think Whitley should be in front of Corbin. The only loss Whitley had was to Bell, which is a team that Corbin will not play. I do not think Corbin could hang with Whitley.

 

Is there some personal reason why Corbin won't play Whitley?

 

Corbin should look into playing Whitley with as close as the 2 schools are together IMO.

Is there some personal reason why Corbin won't play Whitley?

 

Corbin should look into playing Whitley with as close as the 2 schools are together IMO.

 

Actually when Campbell was coach at Whitley he avoided Corbin, even though most of those years Whitley was a superior team. I think it had something to do with the kids transfering from Whitley. Now I would say Corbin would avoid the game. Corbin and Williamsburg had a start to a good serious going, but now a game can not get worked out. I know from the Williamsburg side of it, the Burg would love for that game to continue. I can't for the life of me understand how you have three teams in the County that are ranked in the top ten, all won their district, and none play each other. I know Coach Black and herron would love to get Corbin on the schedule, but I seriously doubt that it will happen.

Actually when Campbell was coach at Whitley he avoided Corbin, even though most of those years Whitley was a superior team. I think it had something to do with the kids transfering from Whitley. Now I would say Corbin would avoid the game. Corbin and Williamsburg had a start to a good serious going, but now a game can not get worked out. I know from the Williamsburg side of it, the Burg would love for that game to continue. I can't for the life of me understand how you have three teams in the County that are ranked in the top ten, all won their district, and none play each other. I know Coach Black and herron would love to get Corbin on the schedule, but I seriously doubt that it will happen.

 

To me Corbin has Bell, Whitley, and Williamsburg who would all be opponents that make sense and they don't play any of them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.