Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg 50 Clinton Co. 8

Featured Replies

Williamsburg went up to Clinton Co. and did what they needed to do. They did not make any big mistakes except for a kick return right before the half. Hats off to Clinton Co. they played very hard and are a much improved team from last year. There quarterback was a tough football player who really played hard. This will set up a big game with Bath County next week.

Woah 50-8. Sounds like the Burg' had a nice game. I was worried when two people from The Times Tribune picked Clinton to win, boy were they wrong.

I said I had seen both teams play and picked the game 52-8 I would say that was pretty close!

Woah 50-8. Sounds like the Burg' had a nice game. I was worried when two people from The Times Tribune picked Clinton to win, boy were they wrong.

 

I think the picks they make shows why they work at the paper and not on the sidelines.

  • Author
I said I had seen both teams play and picked the game 52-8 I would say that was pretty close!

 

Good call

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.