Everything posted by Skunk
-
Holmes 74 Bryan Station 56
I think he is much more aggressive than Miller ever was. I like the energy that Pittman plays with, which Miller did not bring all the time in HS.
-
Holmes 74 Bryan Station 56
You will beat any team by doing that. Very impressive
-
Raceland 33 Estill County 30
Congrats Raceland
-
KOB All Tournament Team
This is mostly the case
-
KOB All Tournament Team
Depends, if it is the tournament directors then I buy it. In many cases, it's the coach that chooses his player(s)
-
Covcath 44 Campbell Co 35
I agree, you would have thought that the Camels could have taken advantage of the lack of CCH depth. Good thing CCH was not healthy, this could have been a very ugly night for the Camels
-
Covcath 44 Campbell Co 35
I believe it was not a good shooting night because of the D that CCH played. Smith is a good kid, just out of his role in this game. He needed to step up and be a scorer and driver when it was obvious that Nerl and Albrect were being taken out of the game. It's just experience that the Camels lack at PG.
-
Holmes 74 Bryan Station 56
Hands down, no argument here
-
Holmes 74 Bryan Station 56
This was an extremely impressive win for Holmes and a tremendous job of taking over the game
-
Montgomery 64 Butler 40
Congrats MC
-
Holmes/Bryan Station update
How much time
-
Rose Hill 62 Sheldon Clark 53
Congrats Rose Hill
-
Holmes/Bryan Station update
Who is leading the way for Holmes?
-
"For Fun" Preseason Top 25
Where were you ranked at the end of last season?
-
"For Fun" Preseason Top 25
I beleive you have a solid case. If you have that many starers returning, and you were in the State Tourney, how can you not be ranked???
-
Manual 62 Christian Academy of Louisville 57
Congrats to both teams. Looks like a pretty good game
-
2008 King of the Bluegrass Tournament Contest (Results)
Congrats Crimsonfan
-
Holmes/Bryan Station update
It's defintely going to be a game of runs (sounds nasty)
-
Scott 48 South Laurel 46
:thumb: Amen
-
Holmes/Bryan Station update
^ if so, someone please post
-
Covcath 44 Campbell Co 35
I think they are going to be challenged. This should have been a game where the point took over the game. If Nerl and Albrecht were trailed the entire game, a PG would have had a field day. From what I saw of the Brossart game, the weakness that CCHS has at this time as at the point. They are not great ball handlers, and the pressure that Brossart put on was not that strong. Trhey also need to get points, especially on a night like tonight when the top two players were taken out of the game. I'm not knocking CCHS, it's a part of the game that they need to improve on if they want to go very far this year. If they don't find a solution to the PG, they will not beat Scott, and I dare say they will not beat Brossart a 2nd time.
-
Holmes/Bryan Station update
I'm assuming no surprises in the starting lineups?
-
Covcath 44 Campbell Co 35
With a box & 1, the Camels still could not get the ball inside? That's pretty bad. Albrecht is capable of carrying this team, how did CCH keep him from getting the ball?
-
KOB All Tournament Team
STOP IT!!!:lol::lol::lol: Before he let himself get out of shape at the end of his career, he was headed towards a HOF ending. He had the rings, he was the leagues best rebounder, and one of the top scorers, he was good. But, he got stupid....
-
Covcath 44 Campbell Co 35
They still have a lot to improve upon, but this team is still not firing on all chambers. This is the game they need to get them started.